Bears trade for BUCKNER?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got me dead to rights here Greg let me show you the parody of your whole 401k value on my wrist quick before I go idiot

In the event of an untimely death, is this the one you are leaving for me?

greg23

Liked Posts:
Got me dead to rights here Greg let me show you the parody of your whole 401k value on my wrist quick before I go idiot
How deep did you go in the googleator to find that?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
B74D35BC-5CA0-488E-817A-9DCDFD90C2DA.png
that draft went with this FA class

D2D38325-083D-42D8-86AD-9F751CC65786.jpeg

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
How deep did you go in the googleator to find that?
your entire lineage will spend their days shopping for my endangered meats and vacuuming the extinct rugs of one of my several homes. if any future gregs step out of line hillary clinton and i will drink their addrenchrome on my terrace. i want you to remember when the alarm goes off tomorrow morning and you climb over that absolute heffer you call a wife to waddle through your asbestos ridden apartment which i probably own and turn sideways to fit out your dent ridden door to go to your job at a call center i will be getting my entire cock sucked dry by my model girlfriend. in my 10,000 USD bed

if an alien lands on this planet to try and bring humanity in to a galactic coalition i have the money to fuck the alien while you are trying to sell lizzo pendants and george foreman grills you absolute disgrace to humanity

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Not all weapons in the passing game have to be wr's. When you consider that the organizations poles and Williams came from have had strong TE receiving threats in recent years, adding a potent running mate to pair with Kmet at TE makes sense.
This. Considering it’s a weak FA class at WR and suspect draft at WR, I would love to see the bears make a play at Dalton Schultz if Dallas can’t keep him…which is likely considering the cap situation I believe they are in.

some two TE sets with Schultz and Kmet would look real good for fields in the passing game, not to mention the ability to run out of those two TE sets

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
This. Considering it’s a weak FA class at WR and suspect draft at WR, I would love to see the bears make a play at Dalton Schultz if Dallas can’t keep him…which is likely considering the cap situation I believe they are in.

some two TE sets with Schultz and Kmet would look real good for fields in the passing game, not to mention the ability to run out of those two TE sets
I would love Schultz to pair Kmet. Only potential problem I see is that Poles and Co absolutely love Kmet and he’ll be due an extension after next season I believe. Schultz estimated value on Spotrac is 15 mil per year. Not sure Poles would want to tie up that much money in Kmet/Schultz, especially with Mooney/Claypool needing deals too. I do love the pairing though

greg23

Liked Posts:
your entire lineage will spend their days shopping for my endangered meats and vacuuming the extinct rugs of one of my several homes. if any future gregs step out of line hillary clinton and i will drink their addrenchrome on my terrace. i want you to remember when the alarm goes off tomorrow morning and you climb over that absolute heffer you call a wife to waddle through your asbestos ridden apartment which i probably own and turn sideways to fit out your dent ridden door to go to your job at a call center i will be getting my entire cock sucked dry by my model girlfriend. in my 10,000 USD bed

if an alien lands on this planet to try and bring humanity in to a galactic coalition i have the money to fuck the alien while you are trying to sell lizzo pendants and george foreman grills you absolute disgrace to humanity
The parody account continues

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I would love Schultz to pair Kmet. Only potential problem I see is that Poles and Co absolutely love Kmet and he’ll be due an extension after next season I believe. Schultz estimated value on Spotrac is 15 mil per year. Not sure Poles would want to tie up that much money in Kmet/Schultz, especially with Mooney/Claypool needing deals too. I do love the pairing though
If Schultz gets 15 mil then yeah, bears are likely priced out even thought they do currently have the cap room

I was thinking more like 4 years 40-45 mil type of contract for Schultz

Obviously FA difficult to predict but if I’m poles I’m at least calling him and checking in

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not buying it
nope
if he did bring in Schultz, Kmet is as good as gone

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
nope

Anything is possible but with the way Poles, Flus, and Getsy talk about him, I’d be very surprised.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
nope

I could also see the bears deciding to invest in Kmet and Schultz at TE

Invest in the offense and then draft and go with rookie contracts on defense. We already have the secondary on rookie deals basically

Now draft heavy on D after investing in the offense

I’d sign O linemen and a TE this offseason. Along with hopefully a Dlineman or two

Applefan

Liked Posts:
I would be okay with any of the following TE's in rd.2, especially if we get an extra 2nd from a trade down. Mayer(doubt he falls to 2nd rd.), Washington, Kincaid, Musgrave, LaPorta.