dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He was never punished by the NFL for the kick. And great he celebrated a first down and lost track of the time. Kind of like how Fields jumped over Parsons instead of tackling him. I would not call a brain fart character or attitude issue.
Hahaha exactly what i expected you to say. Typical.

J2hotnspicyy

Liked Posts:
Okay the discipline to his vision of a build has been good, but Poles getting bullied here. There's just no way Claypool's value has gone up since being drafted. He had a nice rookie year but continuously came back down to earth. Pick 49 originally, and you're giving up likely pick 40 for him.

Not a fan. Would rather have tanked harder without that extra receiver, and got a WR at #36-39 or so. Steelers feel awesome about Pickens is why they're willing to part with Claypool. Also was feeling much more excited about the draft going in with a 1st rounder and two 2nds to hit on, this sucks the excitement out of that for me

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hmm... He's got a lot of "dog" in him, but I don't see him getting a lot of separation.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
The wr free agency market is weak. The draft isn't looking too much better. There are 3 to 4 dudes that look promising, but they will go 1st round. After that not much depth imo.

Still can't shake the feeling that we overpaid. We essentially let Roquan go and got Chase Claypool back. That could greatly help Fields which is necessary, but we traded a great player for a good one. Almost feels like we are desperate and having to overpay for failing to properly address the WR room last offseason.

mbison

Liked Posts:
2nd rounder is too much for him. He has flashed potential, but not enough to be a solid contributor on a consistent basis.
He's still a big risk, and worthy of a 4th round pick, 3rd at most.

He has over 2k yards receiving in 2 1/2 season. He has plenty of potential

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He was never punished by the NFL for the kick. And great he celebrated a first down and lost track of the time. Kind of like how Fields jumped over Parsons instead of tackling him. I would not call a brain fart character or attitude issue.
Tomlin also benched him but i'm sure getting benched by your HC is nothing. LOL

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Dumbass Poles pulling a very Pace like trade here. Giving up too much for an average player.

Love how the narrative here in CCS changes from build through the draft to now a useless Pace trade happens and we're getting better, lol.

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
Not sure I like giving up a 2nd for him. Would have done a 3rd, or a 4th and a 6th next year.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
there's been a lot of squawking in Pittsburgh about a problem in the locker room and then they trade this guy, if he's amazing wouldn't they fight to keep him? I'm sick to my stomach this is a taller VJJ this mofo is not a great WR

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry guys, From what I'm seeing on film, I actually wouldn't rate him as being more talented than a healthy Byron Pringle.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Poles used a 3rd rd pick on Velus Jones. How’s that working out?

Come to think of it, when’s the last time the bears drafted a WR in the first two rounds that wasn’t as busy?

People are assuming draft picks in the first two rounds are automatic playmakers. Apparently you guys haven’t been following this team for too long…

I’m thrilled Poles realized the importance of upgrading this position and isn’t fucking around, hoping a) a WR is his BPA when their pick is up and b) the player they pick meets their expectations