Bears trade for Claypool

Bear Nation

Liked Posts:
Great pickup. It’s good to see they are starting to build some weapons around Fields. This will also take some pressure off of Mooney and hopefully open some things up in the passing game. A second round pick is a bit steep but Claypool has all the talent in the world and one year left on his rookie deal after this year which makes it worth it.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Also I have Claypool in fantasy and he needed to go to the packers

And this right here is why football fans are idiots. Your average fan bases why a player is “good” or not on how he performs in fantasy football.

(Not saying Tillman is doing that… but plenty do)

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
ESPN gave the Bears a D+ grade

Toast88

Liked Posts:
A 2nd for a receiver who’s on pace for a 600-yard year might be a little much, but I’m assuming Poles is paying for upside and development of the quarterback.

I’ve been critical of Poles, but I’m not going to bash him for adding an offensive weapon when he already has an abundance of draft picks. I hope this works out.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn, I thought the Bears could get Claypool on discount since he’s kinda mailed it in this season. He definitely has talent though, seems like a great fit for Fields.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
A 2nd for a receiver who’s on pace for a 600-yard year might be a little much, but I’m assuming Poles is paying for upside and development of the quarterback.

I’ve been critical of Poles, but I’m not going to bash him for adding an offensive weapon when he already has an abundance of draft picks. I hope this works out.
Umm every wr on the Steelers have been struggling dude especially the arguably best wr on their roster. Might want to reach for that pinch of salt now.