Donator
Liked Posts:
I told you mfs forever ago foles was shit half of ya trashed me for it

So now im saying it

I told yall so

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Just shit all over Pace and Nagy.
Pretty much. He basically said they didn't taylor the offense to him, and that they made him do a lot of thinking rather than getting the ball out.

I remember watching him beat the vaulted bears 2018 defense in the playoffs getting the ball out very fast. He knows what he's talking about.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I stand corrected

According to Tyler Dunne, Nick Foles refused to go willingly to Philadelphia. Foles does not have a no-trade clause like Russell Wilson does, but apparently, one source said that when the Eagles found out Foles did not want to return to Philly, the team was no longer interested in making a deal happen.

idk, if you look at this report, you'll see different: USA Today

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Same here. Why is Foles getting special treatment? What has he done to deserve it?

I wonder if the bears asked for Anthony Miller’s blessing before trading to Houston. Lol
Nagy gave miller every chance in the world but has basically fucked over Foles .They know they screwed him over good and would rather not make a spectacle out of this with a mild mannered well know around the league qb.

The bears came to foles and asked him to redo his jaguars contract for a trade to happen and moving his high risk pregnant wife across the country during a pandemic .

They all but admitted foles got screwed in the end of the season presser with no OTAs ,team contact outside of zoom ,and no preseason games and that doesn't even get into splitting reps with Mitch.

So I don't get why anyone is surprised that foles is gonna want a say in where he goes next and that the bears are willing play it out.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
My guess is that the trade hinges on reworking his contract. He can refuse to do that and kill a trade in that manner.
think this is exactly what it is. Bears would first need to rework the contract before a trade to avoid the dead cap.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I said it in another thread, but its worth repeating here:

This shit on Foles.

I finally figured it out.

He's the living embodiment of an internet troll.

Delivers a huge win to get people calling for "Big Dick Nick", then plays like shit.

Plays like shit, then fucking ganks Tom Brady, who's fucking pissed the troll got him again.

Plays like ass and gets benched, and the only thing that gets his juices going is getting traded to the Colts so he can go fuck with Wentz again.

Nick's troll game is fucking legendary.....

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I mean, he's not wrong.

I'm not a Nagy hater, but you gotta admit, Nagy has done a terrible job so far with his offense overall and with tailoring his offense to his players' strengths.

But for Foles to be free-swingin' it so easily at the mic, that's maybe not a great thing for a quarterback to do, third string or not.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Nagy gave miller every chance in the world but has basically fucked over Foles .They know they screwed him over good and would rather not make a spectacle out of this with a mild mannered well know around the league qb.

The bears came to foles and asked him to redo his jaguars contract for a trade to happen and moving his high risk pregnant wife across the country during a pandemic .

They all but admitted foles got screwed in the end of the season presser with no OTAs ,team contact outside of zoom ,and no preseason games and that doesn't even get into splitting reps with Mitch.

So I don't get why anyone is surprised that foles is gonna want a say in where he goes next and that the bears are willing play it out.
It's one of those where I can see both sides. Foles ABSOLUTELY has every right to be disgruntled at Nagy and the Bears. He did all of that and reworked his deal just to be the fait accompli backup to an overdrafted underachieving quarterback like Mitch. I'm not saying he was promised anything, but he had to be thinking he was coming here to be the starter.

But then when he does get his chances, he mostly piddles down his leg and runs for his life.

The Bears didn't get what they paid for, and Foles didn't get what he was expecting.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
For you, no, nothing. Those who don’t hate me know I don’t just throw out bullshit. If you follow the right Bears guys on Twitter, this info is there for you. Less time looking for shitty gifs, more time educating yourself with the state of the Bears.

LOL that’s so funny! Imagine constantly talking shit about the Bears best beat writer, while you have Erik Lamberts Twitter handle tattooed on your lower back.
I mean you could just say it was a rumor that was about hating anything Bears so you jumped on it and rode it the way you get rode......Just sayin.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I mean you could just say it was a rumor that was about hating anything Bears so you jumped on it and rode it the way you get rode......Just sayin.
Except it's not a rumor. Stop crying like a bitch and get over it.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Except it's not a rumor. Stop crying like a bitch and get over it.
It's not a rumor? So where did Ryan Pace say that Foles tells him what to do? If it's from anyone else but Pace then it's a rumor. You can't be that ignorant, well i mean i know you are but just a figure of speech....kinda.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It's not a rumor? So where did Ryan Pace say that Foles tells him what to do? If it's from anyone else but Pace then it's a rumor. You can't be that ignorant, well i mean i know you are but just a figure of speech....kinda.
You've got a shit memory. Just yesterday i told you i don't throw out bs and im not going to spoon feed a troll info that could easilybe found on twitter.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
45e.jpg

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You've got a shit memory. Just yesterday i told you i don't throw out bs and im not going to spoon feed a troll info that could easilybe found on twitter.
Ohhhhh it's on twitter, well then it must be true then...Hahahaha.

You don't have to admit that it's just a rumor because you and everyone else knows it's just a rumor.