Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think its time to make the game thread.

Rex Jaybels

Liked Posts:
I think its time to make the game thread.

Scoot, love the videos at the bottom of your posts. I get caught watching them for minutes at a time.

Then again, I'm not that bright, so I like anything that blinks and shines as well.

Cover3

wat
Liked Posts:
Scoot, love the videos at the bottom of your posts. I get caught watching them for minutes at a time.

Then again, I'm not that bright, so I like anything that blinks and shines as well.

they're awesome plays, does that to everybody =P (i would think, haha)

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Thats the only chance the Bears have of winning.

Really? Because the Bears almost won last season even with a multiple INT game by Cutler.

I think the Packers are a good team and all but they arent exactly elite as everyone claims. They whupped the worst team in the league and PHI isnt exactly great either. The Eagles gave up over 30 points to the Lions.

If you ask me, the Bears are more tested than the Packers having beaten the Boys in Dallas.

I think the Pack will win a close one but dont count the Bears out at home on MNF.

WearShades

Liked Posts:
Really? Because the Bears almost won last season even with a multiple INT game by Cutler.

I think the Packers are a good team and all but they arent exactly elite as everyone claims. They whupped the worst team in the league and PHI isnt exactly great either. The Eagles gave up over 30 points to the Lions.

If you ask me, the Bears are more tested than the Packers having beaten the Boys in Dallas.

I think the Pack will win a close one but dont count the Bears out at home on MNF.

There's a bit of a double standard here. The teams the Bears have played have a combined 0 wins.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
There's a bit of a double standard here. The teams the Bears have played have a combined 0 wins.

They lost a nail bitter in WAS and have been proven as a top offense for a few years now. They are the best team out of PHI, DET, BUF.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Anytime, you gonna be throwing some brews back on Monday night for the game ?

BearMan2010

Liked Posts:
You can compare Linemen to Linemen, QB to QB, WR to WR, all you want. It's MNF, ... it's GB, ... it's in OUR house, ... it's the Monster of the Midway, ... it's the oldest rivalry in the NFL, ... ALL bets are off, ... Da BEARS WIN ! :buttrock::beer:

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
A-Rod all day baby!

WearShades

Liked Posts:
They lost a nail bitter in WAS and have been proven as a top offense for a few years now. They are the best team out of PHI, DET, BUF.

I thought so too going into the year but they've played poorly this year. The Eagles are easily the best in that division now.

Rex Jaybels

Liked Posts:
I don't know what game you were watching, but Tommie Harris was getting Double teams most of the game. This allowed Anthony Adams and Matt Toeania to make a lot of plays

So that is why he was benched?

Status
Not open for further replies.