Bears vs Pats Ban Bets

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I Mr. Gibbs do proclaim that the Bears will beat the Pats this Sunday. If the Bears do not come out with the win. I will ban myself from the Bears Board till the end of the Super Bowl.

The Bears will win because of 2 reasons.

1. Field Turf

2. Trestman will put that dog Cutty on a leash, as he will not be able to check out of plays thus resulting in a better Offensive Balance and some damn consistency.

LanceStone

Liked Posts:

THE DOOMGUARD GIBBS IS LAYING HIS SWORD AND SHIELD ON THE LINE FOR THE CCS KiNGDOM. THE GODS WILL NOT FORGET THIS.

clapping-ken-toy-story-3.gif

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I Mr. Gibbs do proclaim that the Bears will beat the Pats this Sunday. If the Bears do not come out with the win. I will ban myself from the Bears Board till the end of the Super Bowl.

1. Field Turf

2. Trestman will put that dog Cutty on a leash, as he will not be able to check out of plays thus resulting in a better Offensive Balance and some damn consistency.

See you after the SB.

Naptastic

Liked Posts:

1. Field Turf

I would say you are crazy, but then again this team has been so wacky I wouldn't be surprised if they destroyed the pats.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I would say you're crazy, but I don't know who the Pats are either.

Is this the Patriots team that lost to Miami, got killed by the Chiefs and beat the Jets by fewer points than the Bears did? Or is this the Pats team that will pistol-whip the Bears like they did a few years ago?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I would say you're crazy, but I don't know who the Pats are either.

Is this the Patriots team that lost to Miami, got killed by the Chiefs and beat the Jets by fewer points than the Bears did? Or is this the Pats team that will pistol-whip the Bears like they did a few years ago?

None of the above. It's the Patriots team that is going to lose to the Bears on Sunday.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

THE DOOMGUARD GIBBS IS LAYING HIS SWORD AND SHIELD ON THE LINE FOR THE CCS KiNGDOM. THE GODS WILL NOT FORGET THIS.

clapping-ken-toy-story-3.gif
But he will not be as lucky as you. Pats tough to beat at home and Belichick will find it all too easy to out-coach the Bears.

Last edited:

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
I admire his desire to leave this board for so long.

that too...if he was a real man he would of made a packer ban bet...if the bears don't beat the packers in green bay this season he wouldn't comeback until the next time they did

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
this team is so wildly inconsistent on a quarter-quarter base that it would not surprise me one bit if we beat the patriots in impressive fashion.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
I too am in on this, but I'm changing the rules for myself just a bit. The rules shall be as follows:

FIRSTLY, I PROCLAIM THAT THE BEARS SHALL WIN THEIR NEXT FOUR GAMES

SECONDLY, FOR EACH OF THOSE GAMES THAT THEY DO NOT WIN, I SHALL INCUR A BAN OF TWO WEEKS

THRICELY, SAID BANS SHALL BE COMPOUNDED

Just so it's clear, If the Bears lose the first week, I'll be banned 2 weeks. The second week, four weeks are added to the 2 weeks. The third week, 8 weeks are added. And four consecutive games, 16 weeks are added for a total of 30 weeks. Should the Bears lose only 2 games, then it's a 6 week ban. The Bans will be determined after the last game, but will go into effect the moment we lose.

EDITED: I needed the bans to be more severe.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Write me down for the same ban Gibbs. If we lose to the Pats I am gone till after the Supra Bowel. That's what I said, that's what I said.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Write me down for the same ban Gibbs. If we lose to the Pats I am gone till after the Supra Bowel. That's what I said, that's what I said.

There's some big cojones in this thread.

Wesley-Warren.jpg