Bears waive Ego Ferguson

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thaught Emery was supposed to be a draft guru?

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey guys, Phil Emery here....Fuck you..

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Where are the losers who tried to tell me he was going to make the team this year?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Remember when people said shit like "In Emery I trust"... I hope they've fallen off mountains by now

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
It's almost as if Emery was so upset by not getting Aaron Donald he just reached for 2 DT's to make up for it... I would say hingsight is a bitch, but this guy was frowned upon by everyone from the get go. Jarvis Landy, Allen Robinson, Kony Ealy, Jeremy Hill, Jimmy Garapolo, Davante Adams all right after Ego got picked

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Emery retained Tucker another year after the defense gave up 180-200 yards on the ground in like 5 straight games. lol.

we don't need to rehash it. He was a meticulous and expert scout, who totally lost his mind when given the ship. Giddy, egotistical, unbelievablebly bad at coaching hires because his people skills were robotic and military. Players rejected that regime entirely. Nobody to play for. Fucked with the team leaders, treated everyone the same except we had players that earned special treatment.

Fucking total imbocile. ***otron.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
It's almost as if Emery was so upset by not getting Aaron Donald he just reached for 2 DT's to make up for it... I would say hingsight is a bitch, but this guy was frowned upon by everyone from the get go. Jarvis Landy, Allen Robinson, Kony Ealy, Jeremy Hill, Jimmy Garapolo, Davante Adams all right after Ego got picked

That's exactly what he did and he admitted as much. His "strategy" was that if they missed on Donald, the Bears would take DTs in rounds 2 and 3. It was pre-determined...and it was a terrible strategy.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

The 3 guys before, and 5 guys after Fuller were all good too. lol. Like we coulda thrown darts for real and been safe. We found the one bad apple. Or made them bad.

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How many Phil leftovers we got now, just Long, Sutton, and Fuller?

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Emery was in Chicago for only 2 years. I blame Angelo.

At least Aneglo had some success. He might have started declining at the end. However he put together a team that had a SB appearance & two NFC Championship appearances. Now Emery was just bad!

1.) Resigned Cutler to more $ then T. Brady & A. Rodgers after he got out played by McCown.

2.) Picked Trestman over Arians the NFL COY.

3.) Terrible drafting

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
emery-bears.jpg

"I was a giant turd of a GM"

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
2014 was the year of the WR and we go with DT depth and a cover who corner... This year is the year of the secondary, and watch us not pick one guy in the top 3 rounds... We'll reach for a QB and a TE. '18 will be the year of the QB and we'll go secondary

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
I remembered when Phail Emery drafted Jonathon Bostic and Kaseem Greene as our future LB's. He said Bostic was "dynamic." LOL. He sucked balls. In fact, both sucked balls.