Bears waive Ego Ferguson

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Remember when people said shit like "In Emery I trust"... I hope they've fallen off mountains by now

That's why I don't want to hear "In Pace we trust" until I see at least a legit NFL starting QB & a playoff appearance.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I remembered when Phail Emery drafted Jonathon Bostic and Kaseem Greene as our future LB's. He said Bostic was "dynamic." LOL. He sucked balls. In fact, both sucked balls.

I hate "dynamic" that just means you're "ok" at several things and not good at anything.

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I remembered when Phail Emery drafted Jonathon Bostic and Kaseem Greene as our future LB's. He said Bostic was "dynamic." LOL. He sucked balls. In fact, both sucked balls.

yea but that one Bostic hit in the preseason Chargers game.....lol........ unfortunately that was like his career highlight :(

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
They're just doing him a favour. He's a bad fit for this defense and was disappointing in the 43. Maybe he'll find a spot.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
He was a huge reach. Bye... Bye...

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
At least Aneglo had some success. He might have started declining at the end. However he put together a team that had a SB appearance & two NFC Championship appearances. Now Emery was just bad!

1.) Resigned Cutler to more $ then T. Brady & A. Rodgers after he got out played by McCown.

2.) Picked Trestman over Arians the NFL COY.

3.) Terrible drafting

Angelo had more years to succeed. Yes he did well at the beginning but when Emery took over this team he had nothing but an aging Defense and Matt Forte. Angelo only drafted1 single quality starting in his last 7 years. I believe he only has 3 players still in the league. Emery sucked but we are in this mess because of Angelo's years of drafting trash.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ah well hopefully he'll catch on somewhere, and if he doesn't, good luck in the next phase of life.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Ego Ferguson arrived in Chicago 2014 as a second-round choice. Now ( in 2017) he's gone. WTF does that say about our lousy, good for nothing, scouting dept.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Still can't believe Donald lasted until 13, dumb fucks get too caught up in Combines and measurables and cute little metrics when all they had to do was watch his film and see that he had ELITE get off and was going to light up the NFL, size withstanding.

J.Bullard had a pretty damn good get off to so maybe he'll take that next step and show us something next year. Having him be what most thought he'd be would be a huge help for us.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
yea but that one Bostic hit in the preseason Chargers game.....lol........ unfortunately that was like his career highlight :(

Didn't we actually get something for him in a trade to the Pats? I know it wasn't much like maybe a 6th round pick or some shit.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Angelo had more years to succeed. Yes he did well at the beginning but when Emery took over this team he had nothing but an aging Defense and Matt Forte. Angelo only drafted1 single quality starting in his last 7 years. I believe he only has 3 players still in the league. Emery sucked but we are in this mess because of Angelo's years of drafting trash.

We're in this mess because of both but Emery is the one we're feeling the most right now. Angelo did do some good things and had some good draft picks for us.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
I remember being so pissed with this pick at the time. There was a lot of talent available and ego was projected as a day 3 prospect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Remember when people said shit like "In Emery I trust"... I hope they've fallen off mountains by now

They're generally the same dumbasses saying "In Pace we Trust".