Bears went 8-9 in my Madden 23 sim

msadows

Liked Posts:
Sounds about right.

Time to take the over boys! Madden is never wrong!

BTW, in case anyone is considering buying this heap of trash I suggest paying 5 dollars to get EA Play so you can get a 10 hour trial of it. Game is buggy as fucking ever, anyone who didn't have a player facescan has a random player model, and Superstar QB's hit free agency in Franchise mode.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds about right.

BTW, in case anyone is considering buying this heap of trash I suggest paying 5 dollars to get EA Play so you can get a 10 hour trial of it. Game is buggy as fucking ever, anyone who didn't have a player facescan has a random player model, and Superstar QB's hit free agency in Franchise mode.
But how many times did they cover?

msadows

Liked Posts:
You still buy that crap lol.

Nah I got Gamefly so I figured I'd try it out.

It gets worse every single year. It's sad cause they actually tried to improve the passing and gameplay this year, graphics are nice too, but its a giant buggy piece of trash.

EA has also confirmed there won't be a day 1 patch. Pathetic

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Nah I got Gamefly so I figured I'd try it out.

It gets worse every single year. It's sad cause they actually tried to improve the passing and gameplay this year, graphics are nice too, but its a giant buggy piece of trash.

EA has also confirmed there won't be a day 1 patch. Pathetic
It’s almost the same game every year I don’t get how every year it’s unplayable until October lol. Guess that’s why EA is desperate for ps or Xbox to buy them out. They are such a shit company

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Sounds about right.

I ran it twice.
1st season - 5-12
2nd season - 13-4
Reality - Jenkins breaks his back like Mike Tyson did in week 4…..

msadows

Liked Posts:
I really miss ESPN's NFL2K, it was so much better than EA, but they lost their licensing. Would be nice if there was some real competition for EA, who barely make any improvements to their cash cow.

I have heard you can download updated rosters for nfl 2k5 and use an emulator to play your own ghetto version of 2k23

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Sounds about right.

you mentioned Fields passing for 4500 yds. how was other stats Td's INTS. Comp % ??
Where did the Bears offense rank? What about point production per game ?
How the defense rank?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I bought ten copies and passed them out at my boy's school. Take that.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I think I'll play Madden 07 soon. that piece of fuck ate my game save, but I was able to figure out how to trade for players again. I have Cutler, Marshall, Michael Turner, Julius Peppers and probably some other dudes. and I run a lot of 46 defense like an asshole because it's a game.

I traded Benson away and whoever else. I don't remember now. I have no interest in the game, honestly, it's fun to mess around with and revisit every few years lol

I'm totally not hip and don't see humans anymore.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
I really wish that the NFLPA would listen to the fans. Madden has been complete ass, since Madden 10-12. They (EA Sports) don't even try to put out a quality game, and fucking mouth breathers keep buying it..

:obama: