Bears Will Beat the Lions This Week

PickSix

Liked Posts:
This info does me no good. Lost the house last week after was guaranteed that we were going to win. It was a bad time to be in Vegas.

Bear Nation

Liked Posts:
What exactly in the last 4 weeks has led you to believe this?
One game at a time. The reality is the Bears have been in every game on the losing streak (minus the Saints game) and it appears they are finally figuring out ways to use Montgomery correctly and take shots down the field to open up the defense. If they stick to this strategy limiting turnovers and give the defense time to breathe we can compete with anyone.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Nagy isn't a complete moron he'll come out in the I formation and run the ball down the Lions' throat. The last thing Nagy should want is lil Mitch to get booed at home again. Run heavy formations work. Narrow the field for Mitch and roll it out. He should be doing whatever it takes to to win the game and that involves running the ball 30 times a game. Cohen and Patterson should not run between the guards.

If the Bears offense can muster the courage to play "simple" ball we have a chance.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Nagy isn't a complete moron he'll come out in the I formation and run the ball down the Lions' throat. The last thing Nagy should want is lil Mitch to get booed at home again. Run heavy formations work. Narrow the field for Mitch and roll it out. He should be doing whatever it takes to to win the game and that involves running the ball 30 times a game. Cohen and Patterson should not run between the guards.

If the Bears offense can muster the courage to play "simple" ball we have a chance.
Someone needs to tell Nagy that running Cohen E-W only gives the defense time to react

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Someone needs to tell Nagy that running Cohen E-W only gives the defense time to react

I don't think anyone tells him anything. Otherwise they would have said HB dive on the 2 yard with Cohen was doomed! A designed "Jump over the big uglies" play with the smallest player on the team. Genius!

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
One game at a time. The reality is the Bears have been in every game on the losing streak (minus the Saints game) and it appears they are finally figuring out ways to use Montgomery correctly and take shots down the field to open up the defense. If they stick to this strategy limiting turnovers and give the defense time to breathe we can compete with anyone.

In theory, you are correct. However, I have no faith in Nagy. It took him an entire half to realize you can throw deep against an 8 & 9 man box.

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
They should win but Naggy will find a way to achieve an L

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
"Bears Will Beat the Lions This Week".....

giphy.gif

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears blow. They will lose, we’ll watch but the seasons over so who cares.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I’ve heard several sharps on The Action Network, Roto Grinders and Elite Sports say they love the Bears minus 2.5. These guys only care about money so they should have a good chance Sunday.

Bear Nation

Liked Posts:
No Stafford today. Bear Down, Chicago Bears. Time to get this season back on track.

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
This is one I actually wouldn't be surprised to see the Bears win. Lions have a long history of, well, Lions-ing away games they should win. Not that the 2019 Bears don't also do that, but I can see this one ending in a game of "hot potato" for who is going to let the other team be more incompetent and lose the game harder.
I thought the same way before the game started. We prove that we are pathetic on offense. We stink. I'm embarrassed.