CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I don't think anyone is giving up and they know the team is pretty good, it is just those types of meltdowns don't happen often. Happened against the Packers, which makes it worse and hard to deal with. Why do we have to wait until Monday for the next game, ugh? Schedule should be in the Bears favor but they need to get that first win to get on track.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
it just sucks that we let this get away. Monday night can't come any sooner. We need to kick the Seahawk's ass

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
TgDQhbs.gif

Parkway Drive

Liked Posts:
No. No they won't. The same weak ass team that absolutely choked beyond belief and showed zero resiliency. That sane weak team w a trash QB will bounce back? I'll believe it when I see it.

Last night was my final fuck given.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
No. No they won't. The same weak ass team that absolutely choked beyond belief and showed zero resiliency. That sane weak team w a trash QB will bounce back? I'll believe it when I see it.

Last night was my final fuck given.

Lol yes, they're destined to never be good again, forever.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
It’s the bears. What in the last 30 years makes you seriously believe these losers will come back

Monster

Liked Posts:
Just watched the Bills highlights... at least we have hope.

AussieBear

All you bitches giving up on the team should be ashamed of yourselves. Keep that same energy when the team starts rolling after this loss.

giving up... nah steben a... mitch showed hes the weak link.. no matter how good the d gets.. no matter how well they run the ball.. mitch cant play a developing GAME MANAGER role...mitch aint that guy atm... they protected him so hard lass night.. just like fox and co... for a reason.. mitch is horrible atm.. same mitch as last yr.. minimal improvement.

during dat script when he pulled the ball and ran i was like.... well dats guud shit.. some improvement.. then b y the 4th qtr i be realized hes too scared to throw it.. cause A he doesnt see the open guy or B he juss a puss.. so he juss ran out of inadequacy

i be know i pointed out all lass year how he kept miss seeing the open guys.. but was called a hater or whatever for the obvious.. well lass night was the same mitch..

supra8795

Liked Posts:
Shame on everyone for doubting the team that has occupied last place for the last 4 consecutive years and suffered the most humiliating lost at the hands of a crippled QB.

Crippled? He looked fine to me.

supra8795

Liked Posts:
Thanks for letting us know you didn’t watch the game.

3 touchdowns in the 4th. Far from crippled dumb fuck.

crip·pled
ˈkrip(ə)ld/Submit
adjective
(of a person) unable to walk or move properly; disabled.
"a crippled old man"

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
3 touchdowns in the 4th. Far from crippled dumb fuck.

crip·pled
ˈkrip(ə)ld/Submit
adjective
(of a person) unable to walk or move properly; disabled.
"a crippled old man"

Yeah, I’m the dumb fuck while the replays
kept showing how Rodgers couldn’t put any weight on the leg, was hobbling around after every pass play and was a veritable statue in the pocket.

You, sir, are the dumbest of the dumb.