BEARS WILL WIN THE DIVISION

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Not hostile, just stupid. Whered you disappear to in the offseason? I tried to tag you to make fun of you a couple times. You were probably busy doing meth and cousins I assume.

I am only allowed here during the season.

Make fun of me for what? My team owning yours?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So you concede defeat, thank you.
There's only so much effort i can put into posting back and forth with a Special person. I think i made myself pretty clear. You want to be stubborn and argue in circles, go right ahead and find someone else to help you with that.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
No being an inbred meth addict.

Why are you only allowed here during the season? Whose rule is this?
And can we change that rule to preseason? After about 3 weeks of this dude posting, it gets really tiring. ?

10veitout

Liked Posts:
There's only so much effort i can put into posting back and forth with a Special person. I think i made myself pretty clear. You want to be stubborn and argue in circles, go right ahead and find someone else to help you with that.

This didnt go back and forth. You made claims, got refuted, and then didnt reply lol.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
And can we change that rule to preseason? After about 3 weeks of this dude posting, it gets really tiring. ?

What am I even doing? Im just responding to angry, openly hostile Bears fans.

Why are you all like that? 21-4 since 2009 probably?

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
If Rodgers doesn't play well this season you can kiss all those awesome draft picks that you needed to wait for next year goodbye and with the way he's acting I don't think he has the same Charisma that Favre had

because if he plays this bad after complaining I just find it highly unlikely that the Packers get a huge haul unless it's a really gullible GM

Also before Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers the Bears had a 25-30 game lead in the series it took to Hall of Fame quarterbacks to take down the Bears in the series but the Bears are only down four or six games right now since I don't feel like looking it up I'm guessing and

now the Bears drafted Justin fields the Bears have done damage to the Packers at times with no names at quarterback other than maybe Jay Cutler and Rex Grossman what do you think's going to happen if Justin Fields is the real deal

of course the Bears have to draft well and we might not have the coach we need right now but that remains to be seen the point is once you get the quarterback position

it's a lot easier to start building everything else and if the Bears do need a new coach a lot of people are going to want to come here to coach Justin fields

The Bears future seems awfully bright with that in mind the Packers might believe in love but they don't have that much faith in him because they didn't feel like dealing Rogers now in the same way they did with Brett Favre

There's going to be a lot of unknowns until all this plays out but your coach even you don't even know how good he is without Rogers and he was probably one of the biggest proponents of not having only loves as the quarterback we will see what happens but I wouldn't stay so comfortable

Last edited:

10veitout

Liked Posts:
If Rodgers doesn't play well this season you can kiss all those awesome draft picks that you needed to wait for next year goodbye and with the way he's acting I don't think he has the same Charisma that Favre had

because if he plays this bad after complaining I just find it highly unlikely that the Packers get a huge haul unless it's a really gullible GM

Also before Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers the Bears had a 25-30 game lead in the series it took to Hall of Fame quarterbacks to take down the Bears in the series but the Bears are only down four or six games right now since I don't feel like looking it up I'm guessing and

now the Bears drafted Justin fields the Bears have done damage to the Packers at times with no names at quarterback other than maybe Jay Cutler and Rex Grossman what do you think's going to happen if Justin Fields is the real deal

of course the Bears have to draft well and we might not have the coach we need right now but that remains to be seen the point is once you get the quarterback position

it's a lot easier to start building everything else and if the Bears do need a new coach a lot of people are going to want to come here to coach Justin fields

The Bears future seems awfully bright with that in mind the Packers might believe in love but they don't have that much faith in him because they didn't feel like dealing Rogers now in the same way they did with Brett Favre

There's going to be a lot of unknowns until all this plays out but your coach even you don't even know how good he is without Rogers and he was probably one of the biggest proponents of not having only loves as the quarterback we will see what happens but I wouldn't stay so comfortable
Favre had charisma? Lol?

When did the Bears do damage to the Packers since the Favre era began? Rex did the best record wise.

Once again. Not jettisoning Rodgers for less, a season earlier than we could jettison him for more, is not a lack of confidence in Love. Why the fuck would we choose less now over more later and another season of Rodgers? Don't just ignore points because you don't have an answer lol.

We didn't extend Rodgers, and risked losing him, in a show of faith to Love. We are clearly very confident in Love. The Bears are starting Dalton over Fields, I guess that means you don't have faith in Fields! Lol.

Lafleur has top units in all phases of the O. He also, was not nessicarily one if the biggest proponents of Love, as our GM makes the personnel calls.

Your essentially just assuming Fields will be good and Love won't lol.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1st place tie tomorrow, be sure to re-post this at the end of the year, icalledit