BEARS WILL WIN THE DIVISION

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Lets ignore that the Bears more often than not were beating the Packers in Favre's latter years.
5-1 against GB from 05-07, sure, but who cares?

That's three seasons lol. We are 9-1 against you since 2016 lol. 12-2 since 2014. 15-3 since 2012. 17-3 since 2011. 19-4 since 2010. 21-4 since 2009 lol.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
5-1 against GB from 05-07, sure, but who cares?

That's three seasons lol. We are 9-1 against you since 2016 lol. 12-2 since 2014. 15-3 since 2012. 17-3 since 2011. 19-4 since 2010. 21-4 since 2009 lol.
You missed the point.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Then what is the point?

Lol, that WAS the point. You know it. You just realize how dumb of a point it was now.
The point was that the Bears were already better than the Packers so there was no need to "say the same thing after Favre" when Favre's career was ending. Favre wasn't the difference that then that Rodgers is now. and based on the actions of the packers the past 6 months, Love sure as hell wont be either.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
The point was that the Bears were already better than the Packers so there was no need to "say the same thing after Favre" when Favre's career was ending. Favre wasn't the difference that then that Rodgers is now. and based on the actions of the packers the past 6 months, Love sure as hell wont be either.

The Packers were 13-3 and an OT away from the SB when Favre left, after an MVP runner up season. Swing and a miss lol.

Everyone in the division said that without Favre, the Packers would be nothing. So too, do they claim with Rodgers.

Our current team is much better then our 07' team, btw, at least based on last season.

What do you mean? In the last 6 months, the Packers have stood by Love, much to chagrin of Rodgers, who fortunately, got over himself to give it one more go. The Packers have literally shown more faith in Love than Rodgers to this point.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Never did that, dont make up nonsense just because you are mad your team gets owned by mine lol.
I probably say more negative shit against my team than you ever have, but you absolutely threatened posters with murder, which is why you were banned. I would say you had paid your debt to society, but I don't think you know what society means much less the concept of owing it anything.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The Packers were 13-3 and an OT away from the SB when Favre left, after an MVP runner up season. Swing and a miss lol.

Everyone in the division said that without Favre, the Packers would be nothing. So too, do they claim with Rodgers.

Our current team is much better then our 07' team, btw, at least based on last season.

What do you mean? In the last 6 months, the Packers have stood by Love, much to chagrin of Rodgers, who fortunately, got over himself to give it one more go. The Packers have literally shown more faith in Love than Rodgers to this point.
That was the final year in a few year stretch where no one feared them. It was lightning in a bottle.

I dont know what everyone in the division was saying. I dont stalk other teams boards. Also still waiting for the source about me saying that, but i wont hold it against you for talking out of your ass. I cant imagine why Bears would even say that back then when Favre was handing games to the Bears via Urlacher interceptions. Smart fans would pay money to see Favre stick around.

Your current team just gave up 5TDs to Jameis Winston and scored 3 points with Rodgers. Id be holding onto last year too.

They didn't stand by Love. If they did, they wouldn't have traded for a guy Rodgers wanted. They would have also traded Rodgers for a haul of picks that would help build around Love. Common sense tells you that are not even sold on him.

Again, enjoy your final moments. Next year forward the division is wide open.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I probably say more negative shit against my team than you ever have, but you absolutely threatened posters with murder, which is why you were banned. I would say you had paid your debt to society, but I don't think you know what society means much less the concept of owing it anything.

Wrong. I was banned in the offseason of 2015 for making fun of the Bears being the Packers bitch too much lol.

You are thinking of Gunzaan, and you know this.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wrong. I was banned in the offseason of 2015 for making fun of the Bears being the Packers bitch too much lol.

You are thinking of Gunzaan, and you know this.
So you have been waiting 6 years to come back here and be hostile? Yeah, that’s normal

10veitout

Liked Posts:
That was the final year in a few year stretch where no one feared them. It was lightning in a bottle.

I dont know what everyone in the division was saying. I dont stalk other teams boards. Also still waiting for the source about me saying that, but i wont hold it against you for talking out of your ass. I cant imagine why Bears would even say that back then when Favre was handing games to the Bears via Urlacher interceptions. Smart fans would pay money to see Favre stick around.

Your current team just gave up 5TDs to Jameis Winston and scored 3 points with Rodgers. Id be holding onto last year too.

They didn't stand by Love. If they did, they wouldn't have traded for a guy Rodgers wanted. They would have also traded Rodgers for a haul of picks that would help build around Love. Common sense tells you that are not even sold on him.

Again, enjoy your final moments. Next year forward the division is wide open.

The Packers were playoff contenders in 03 and 04, the only down seasons were 05 and 06. Swing and a miss again lol.

Yes, because we are trash in Florida. Who cares? No more FL games this season.

Yes we did stand by Love. Can you read properly? Rodgers wanted an extension after the season but we wanted to keep the door open on moving onto Love. Rodgers then refused to play, then gave up at the cost of a 6th for Cobb. A negligible amount to pay for one more season of Rodgers.

Why would we trade Rodgers for less after the draft, when we could have him for one more season (what we planned for in the first place) and trade him for more after the season? (Due to their being significantly more teams bidding)

You seem to think that the only way we can be sold on Love, is if we pointlessly jettison Rodgers a season earlier then we expected lol. That makes no sense whatsoever. If we weren't sold on Love, Rodgers would be extended, or Love would be recouped for whatever we could get.

Nope, that's what most fans said when Favre left lol. Next season is just the beginning of another nearly two decade long run of Packers dominance, with the best QB in the division leading us.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Is this guy capable of making a post without using lol? It’s like an e-tick

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The Packers were playoff contenders in 03 and 04, the only down seasons were 05 and 06. Swing and a miss again lol.

Yes, because we are trash in Florida. Who cares? No more FL games this season.

Yes we did stand by Love. Can you read properly? Rodgers wanted an extension after the season but we wanted to keep the door open on moving onto Love. Rodgers then refused to play, then gave up at the cost of a 6th for Cobb. A negligible amount to pay for one more season of Rodgers.

Why would we trade Rodgers for less after the draft, when we could have him for one more season (what we planned for in the first place) and trade him for more after the season? (Due to their being significantly more teams bidding)

You seem to think that the only way we can be sold on Love, is if we pointlessly jettison Rodgers a season earlier then we expected lol. That makes no sense whatsoever. If we weren't sold on Love, Rodgers would be extended, or Love would be recouped for whatever we could get.

Nope, that's what most fans said when Favre left lol. Next season is just the beginning of another nearly two decade long run of Packers dominance, with the best QB in the division leading us.
TLDR
+
Don’t care
+
L