Bears win in spite

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears are winning in spite of Matt Nagy.

Change my mind.

He’s a terrible play caller, terrible at clock management, terrible at “in game adjustments”.

What does Nagy do well? We always look so ill prepared.

I mean a timeout on first possession followed up by a delay of game. Not to be out done by throwing on 3rd and 2 when Carolina has the 32nd ranked run D and only 1 timeout left to mount a comeback.

#changemymind

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears offense is atrocious. Last I checked Nagy is the HC. He is doing something right as HC, his record speaks for itself. Does there need to be changes on offense? You're damn right. They should start by finding a new play caller and adding some more talent, particularly on the OL. But Nagy seems to be a good HC, or should you be reminded of Trestman and Fox.

bufordht

Liked Posts:
Bears offense is atrocious. Last I checked Nagy is the HC. He is doing something right as HC, his record speaks for itself. Does there need to be changes on offense? You're damn right. They should start by finding a new play caller and adding some more talent, particularly on the OL. But Nagy seems to be a good HC, or should you be reminded of Trestman and Fox.

Seems like a good head coach would realize his play calling is the weak link and hand it over

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah the pass interference call on J Johnson was such a bad call.

It was. And the PI in Fuller that led to a pick 6 was also a joke. The refs kept this close.

However, panthers had the 32nd ranked Rush D and we ran for like 20 yards. Please explain...

mecha

Liked Posts:
It was. And the PI in Fuller that led to a pick 6 was also a joke. The refs kept this close.

However, panthers had the 32nd ranked Rush D and we ran for like 20 yards. Please explain...

the offensive line is pretty bad.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I think the Bears are doing just five.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:

Change my mind.

He’s a terrible play caller, terrible at clock management, terrible at “in game adjustments”.

I mean a timeout on first possession followed up by a delay of game. Not to be out done by throwing on 3rd and 2 when Carolina has the 32nd ranked run D and only 1 timeout left to mount a comeback.

#changemymind
Who the hell wants to change your mind? Nobody’s cares so nobody. What we have on the field and on the sideline is what we have this year. Accept it and hope we win on Sundays. Simple as that.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

Change my mind.

#changemymind

not gonna argue, in his defense he said he almost lost it when they came out of that timeout and got that penalty. Sounds like communication problems with his staff. Idk.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A caller into 1000 today nicknamed Nagy "ice water" because when Nick gets hot he manages to cool him down.

Really good head coach that needs to hand offensive reigns to someone else.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:

Change my mind.

#changemymind
Plus...Bears made a lot of mistakes...On the Carolina TD drive..2 penalties for 12 men in the huddle , back to back.. Inexcusable!

Lots of other dumb mistakes and Foles failed to see a lot of downfield open receivers today..

We are 5-1 and Im glad, but the Bears have a lot of corrections to make