Bears Working on Extending Cohen, Could get done today!

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He just isn’t super efficient. When you pass him the ball you get such an inconsistent return on that investment.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

T.Cohen says, "I'm a power back"

Also, in case you missed the memo, Cohen is a power back now. “I gotta show the world that I’m a big back,” Cohen said, via the Bears’ official website. “A short-down, short-distance back. Goal-line type of back. … That’s really my type of game. I’m a bruising back. Y’all think of me as a shifty back. But in my heart, in my heart of hearts, I’m a power back.”

• Cohen might be onto something. According to Pro Football Focus’ data, Cohen averaged 5.67 yards per carry on power runs. Maybe the Bears will use math to fix what was a broken running game last year. Can’t hurt … could help!

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers

Also, in case you missed the memo, Cohen is a power back now. “I gotta show the world that I’m a big back,” Cohen said, via the Bears’ official website. “A short-down, short-distance back. Goal-line type of back. … That’s really my type of game. I’m a bruising back. Y’all think of me as a shifty back. But in my heart, in my heart of hearts, I’m a power back.”

• Cohen might be onto something. According to Pro Football Focus’ data, Cohen averaged 5.67 yards per carry on power runs. Maybe the Bears will use math to fix what was a broken running game last year. Can’t hurt … could help!
Run through those shoe string tackles then... worse than Forte

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Tape his check to the goal post. Incentive to cut back inside.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Whoa now, no reason to disrespect the great Matt Forte damn it.

he's not wrong. Forte wasn't a power runner, him and Olsen were legendary for going down easy for a time. if I recall he did get better over time though. Forte was dynamic, his pass-catching ability was epic. the 6 jamokes that followed him were unable to duplicate this, but if anyone could come close, I think Cohen could pull it off right?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
he's not wrong. Forte wasn't a power runner, him and Olsen were legendary for going down easy for a time. if I recall he did get better over time though. Forte was dynamic, his pass-catching ability was epic. the 6 jamokes that followed him were unable to duplicate this, but if anyone could come close, I think Cohen could pull it off right?

I didn't say he was wrong, all i said was lets not bring Forte up in a negative way and i was just messin with him anyway. Forte's best ability was his pass catching.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:

I had a chihuahua once ..he thought he was a pit bull

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Buckle your seat belt for a bad contract announcement.

Nagy overrates Cohen, BIGLY. Probably not helping this.

Good call on this one Mr. I'm Never Wrong. Sad thing is you've been wrong so many times I lost track a LONG time ago.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Ahhh, the ol' "People who disagree with me do not know football" routine.

Timeless classic.
The thing is you have proven over and over that you don't know shit about football.