Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Look, I know all about Bermuda and its grass friggin sucks. Imagine going to Bermuda when you can find perfectly good seed in Kentucky. Bears are so dumb.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Look, I know all about Bermuda and its grass friggin sucks. Imagine going to Bermuda when you can find perfectly good seed in Kentucky. Bears are so dumb.
I agree completely even though I only know what I know about grasses from way back 2 years ago when I used to do landscaping work but that's learned me a lot especurally the lesson that native grasses and plants are the most durable and doable for the land which you are scaping because it literally grows their already naturally from the old earth and when you bring something foreign into the mix it usually ends not so well I mean Bermuda is literally a island inside of a triangle in the middle of the ****ing ocean why in the world would some IGNORAMUS think that those conditions (Sand/beach/tropical hurricanes/ships literally disappearing forever) would be similar to that of the Chicago area which is literally windy, snowy, has 4 whole seasons, no islands, no tropical sun, only a few people out of evert 10 wear a bikini, etc)

Seems really stupid to me but whatever I'm not going to freak out about it but seriously someone needs a reality check if they think that Chicago is anything like Bermuda!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Tahoma 31 is actually a pretty good grass to use at Soldier Field. Now of course can the park district get it right and order the correct bermudagrass hybrid Tahoma 31, or will they get the regular and have to re-sod in a week

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Meh, just use longer metal stakes. As long as the union crews get 4-5 re-sods a season the Dem coffers in the city get their kickback.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Meh, just use longer metal stakes. As long as the union crews get 4-5 re-sods a season the Dem coffers in the city get their kickback.
Political talking is literally prohibited in the bears forum and I am pretty sure it will result in a one week ban for you if someone reports the post that I am quoting above this post so please refrain from being a total and udder IGNORAMUS in the forum going forward unless you enjoy being banned.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Politics in Bears forum. I think this is your first time, so 1 day.