Bears WR Coach Talks About The 2020 WR Corps

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Being big and tall is only a skill in the NBA. Wimms needs to prove he has actuall NFL skill to be safe

Another thing I noticed...Wims' college profile had him listed as 6'4". All his pro profiles say 6'2". I've read everything from 6'1" to 6'4".

In short, I think ppl think he's bigger than he really is. He's not big, he's just taller than average.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mooney plays as fast and looks as dynamic as he measures and that's unusual for a slight guy like him. Pads usually affect lighter players more but there was no sign of that in his film. Loved this pick. I suspect he won't see as much plating time this year with Ginn now on the roster but he likely needs a year to learn the pros anyway.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Another thing I noticed...Wims' college profile had him listed as 6'4". All his pro profiles say 6'2". I've read everything from 6'1" to 6'4".

In short, I think ppl think he's bigger than he really is. He's not big, he's just taller than average.
Combine #s tend to be accurate. 74.9", effectively 6'3".

TecmoSuperbOwl

Liked Posts:
At the very least it's going to be an interesting group to watch. Robinson is the only sure thing, but it'll be fun to see how things shake out at WR 2 and 3. Fingers crossed Miller finally puts it all together and stays healthy.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Just a fluff piece by furrey.

Certain posters have informed me that ridley won't even make the 53 man roster. I tend to trust those guys more than people like Furrey.

It makes perfect sense. If you think about it, how often do players improve in their second year in the league? Not likely, chances are slim.

msadows

Liked Posts:
At the very least it's going to be an interesting group to watch. Robinson is the only sure thing, but it'll be fun to see how things shake out at WR 2 and 3. Fingers crossed Miller finally puts it all together and stays healthy.

Seriously tho, this is the key. If miller can get more consistent in his route running and playmaking this team should see a marked improvement in their receiver play.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I could never take Mike Furrey's name seriously.

TecmoSuperbOwl

Liked Posts:
Seriously tho, this is the key. If miller can get more consistent in his route running and playmaking this team should see a marked improvement in their receiver play.

Yeah, if Miller can show up as a legitimate threat, and Kmet or Graham can show they have hands the offense will at least be somewhat entertaining to watch.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Structural routine and maturity issues cited for Miller. Not surprised. Bears traded up for him and he has a ton of ability. Rooting for him to get his shit together this season.
he basically lost them the Raiders game with his antics and then went offsides twice against KC

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just a fluff piece by furrey.

Certain posters have informed me that ridley won't even make the 53 man roster. I tend to trust those guys more than people like Furrey.

It makes perfect sense. If you think about it, how often do players improve in their second year in the league? Not likely, chances are slim.
WRs? All the fucking time.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
he basically lost them the Raiders game with his antics and then went offsides twice against KC

Yeah, he needs to get his emotions in check and be more disciplined. It’s bad enough to be that guy when you’re top tier, but when you’ve been just a guy up until this point, it makes it that much worse.