Believe me yet? I called ALL of this

JurisFrog

Liked Posts:
I predicated ALL of this.

fans and media call for Fields to play.

Nagy yields. Stupidly.

Fields, behind rotten OL, with known pre-draft problems of holding ball too long, gets mauled.

Next steps: Fields gets ruined. Fields gets hurt.

And all along you football ignoramuses had a perfectly capable QB the whole time but that wasn’t good enough for you.

Need to change my name to Nostradamus or some such.

dennehy

Liked Posts:

Nagy yields. Stupidly.

Fields, behind rotten OL, with known pre-draft problems of holding ball too long, gets mauled.

Next steps: Fields gets ruined. Fields gets hurt.

And all along you football ignoramuses had a perfectly capable QB the whole time but that wasn’t good enough for you.

Need to change my name to Nostradamus or some such.
Changed your name to DaltonBallsackRider, yo. Got some pubes in you teeth rn.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Nagy yields. Stupidly.

Not that I don't get it.

But anyone blaming Fields is a moron.

Doesn't mean he doesn't hold on to the ball too long sometimes or that he's not a rookie who doesn't have things to work on.

But I will keep going back to it and drill it into the head of any moron who wants to fight with me about it:

According to pro football focus, the average time a quarterback has to throw in the NFL is 2.7 seconds.

The average time Justin Fields has been given the throw has been 0.7 seconds.

Anyone who wants to put that on fields holding on to the ball too long is a fucking moron no matter what their prior expertise is. Looking at turds like boomer, looking at turds like hub Arkush, or any turd who privately has been cheering for this kid to fail and is now using any lazy excuse to tell the world "I told you so" without actually investigating what's been going wrong.

There's a lot that needs to be fixed here. But I am not putting any of this on fields right now.

He's in a shit scheme behind a shit line.

And I will argue 1 point to your point since most of this is me venting out into the ether and not exactly directly at you but I will address one thing you said.

I am still glad we have Justin fields playing right now.

Because we are learning how mentally tough he is, and we are seeing exactly what the hell is wrong with our team at a whole bunch of different other positions that had been covered up and have been excused for so long because the argument had been that we didn't have a quarterback who could get the ball to people.

Drops all over the place, and an offensive line who doesn't know who to block.

This is all on the coaching staff. They need to go....

And I wouldn't hate it if they took pace with them

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Dude. Listen to Romo. He is looking the wrong way. He’s misreading the defense. You’ve got to get the ball out quick. As in Dalton level 2.2 seconds quick.

He isn’t ready and it’s horrible. For Dalton, Fields, the franchise, everybody.

y’all need to wake up.
He's held the ball too long twice maybe?

He's got less than 2.5 seconds most times.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Dude. Listen to Romo. He is looking the wrong way. He’s misreading the defense. You’ve got to get the ball out quick. As in Dalton level 2.2 seconds quick.

He isn’t ready and it’s horrible. For Dalton, Fields, the franchise, everybody.

y’all need to wake up.
You need to wake the hell up.

How does a quarterback get the ball out in 2.2 seconds quick when he is only being given .7 seconds to throw before a defender is up his ass?

You fail at math too?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bears fans bump into each other at the bar.

Bears fan 1: How did you guys become Bears fans? I was born into it. My Dad showed me the SB shuffle every Sunday morning growing up.
Bears fan 2: I grew up loving hard nosed footbaw. Run da bawl! Defense!
JurisFrog: I started rooting for the Bears in 2021 because they signed Andy Dalton.

JurisFrog

Liked Posts:
Hal you know I like you. I do. But this is ruining this kid. Yeah I like AD but honestly this sucks to watch. He’s gonna get ruined or hurt. He needs to be pulled.
And btw he has longer than 0.7. Not long. Not long enough for anyone other than a seasoned vet. But more than 0.7.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
everyone should have known it was gonna be a tough season. Lots of ups and downs with a rookie an. I wanted him to start and understood that may mean a losing season. He will be fine….and the more of these big loses we have the better odds on of Nagy being gone…

dennehy

Liked Posts:
OP is either:
1. Truly Special person and thinks Dalton would succeed in this offense.
2. Really wants Dalton in so he can take this abuse and get hurt (he already did once, without even being hit).

We know he's a Dalton fan, not a Bears fan. So which one is it OP?

JurisFrog

Liked Posts:
Bears fans bump into each other at the bar.

Bears fan 1: How did you guys become Bears fans? I was born into it. My Dad showed me the SB shuffle every Sunday morning growing up.
Bears fan 2: I grew up loving hard nosed footbaw. Run da bawl! Defense!
JurisFrog: I started rooting for the Bears in 2021 because they signed Andy Dalton.
Actually Bears were my second fave team entire childhood. When I played Van Horne was my hero. I literally patterned my blocking technique on him throughout high school. Or tried to anyway. His last year was my senior year. He was the best lineman I ever saw. Read my intro post.

Last edited:

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I hope @Hal9000 doesn’t take out his repeated football ignorance on his kids

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Actually Bears were my second fave team entire childhood. When I played Van Horn was my hero. I literally patterned my blocking technique on him throughout high school. Or tried to anyway. His last year was my senior year. He was the best lineman I ever saw. Read my intro post.
Van Horne with an 'E' you fucking idiot.