Bench Foles and Sell the Farm. Tank NOW!!

evansanity

Soldi Soldi
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Ohio State Buckeyes
This isn't a super bowl team. This isn't a playoff run team. This team is complete garbo. We have a horrendous run game, watching Paterson and what ever group of assorted miscreants carry the ball every week has been painful at best. For some reason we still aren't giving Nall a shot. I guess everyone is happy with 2.5 YPC! Black and Blue smash mouth football!!

Our receivers offer no help to our struggling young QBs who are running for their lives because of a paper thin pass blocking Oline.

The defensive line is getting dominated week after week. Hicks is the only guy there playing with any heart it seems.

Sell off any player worth anything and start mapping out a rebuilding plan. Fire the coaching staff.

Zach Wilson is looking the like savior to me and it would be great if we could get a top 5 pick so we could secure him.

Who ELSE is with me on this?

2Deep

Liked Posts:
You don't go off on stretcher and come back. Nagy said on radio Foles is in a lot of pain

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
Kinda surprised after watching the past 4 weeks people think the team actually has to make certain moves to tank the season. They're doing just fine as is.

clear

Liked Posts:
The Bears could run the wishbone offense with Patterson at QB and get better results.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This isn't a super bowl team. This isn't a playoff run team. This team is complete garbo. We have a horrendous run game, watching Paterson and what ever group of assorted miscreants carry the ball every week has been painful at best. For some reason we still aren't giving Nall a shot. I guess everyone is happy with 2.5 YPC! Black and Blue smash mouth football!!

Our receivers offer no help to our struggling young QBs who are running for their lives because of a paper thin pass blocking Oline.

The defensive line is getting dominated week after week. Hicks is the only guy there playing with any heart it seems.

Sell off any player worth anything and start mapping out a rebuilding plan. Fire the coaching staff.

Zach Wilson is looking the like savior to me and it would be great if we could get a top 5 pick so we could secure him.

Who ELSE is with me on this?
Honestly at this point, Bears should try to find a buyer for their top notch defense. Maybe some of the ST unit. Maybe get a second expansion team for Chicago. Then maybe we can win a superbowl or at least get into the playoffs. I'm done with the Bears if Chicago gets a second franchise. DONE!