Bernstein is an Idiot...and a Pig

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
This is no bueno. It's completely unprofessional. I imagine he's in some deep shit after this, but maybe not since he can say whatever he wants and is pretty much invincible there.

Spiegs should've told him to knock it off too instead of trying to avoid it. Just a really, really bad night for 670.

https://twitter.com/dan_bernstein/status/580922560231026688

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
So, boobs?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Meh, probably the funniest and most true thing he's ever said. On a separate but related note. Why do women get upset at men admiring their beautiful bodies? Has anyone else ever been with a woman that didn't love getting complimented on her titties while you were bedding her? I haven't. Yet, they act fucking disgusted if they got clothes on. The fuck outta here. Like we should act like they aren't there.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Think about the cash register opening every time you get disliked.

What would you say?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ive heard and seen worst

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
LoL I agree. I really need to see a picture of said boobs. This is the only way I can fairly judge the context.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Someone post pics of said boobs?

LoL I agree. I really need to see a picture of said boobs. This is the only way I can fairly judge the context.

Not hard to find guys. This isn't the arc of the covenant we're looking for here. Hell, her name is in the tweet.

aiyana-cristal-twitter-instagram-personal-pics-_1.jpg

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
This is no bueno. It's completely unprofessional. I imagine he's in some deep shit after this, but maybe not since he can say whatever he wants and is pretty much invincible there.

Spiegs should've told him to knock it off too instead of trying to avoid it. Just a really, really bad night for 670.

https://twitter.com/dan_bernstein/status/580922560231026688

[video=youtube;zLjhLaD9Zjw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLjhLaD9Zjw[/video]

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thing is that she's not very good at her job and that may be Dan's twisted way of indicating it. It's fine as she's not the only one but her assets aren't enough to keep my interest.

Dan seems to be becoming too confident in his security. Some of his recent news worthy comments go beyond opinion. He was better when he had a bit more self regulation.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Dan seems to be becoming too confident in his security. Some of his recent news worthy comments go beyond opinion. He was better when he had a bit more self regulation.

Why shouldn't he be confident in his own job security? His job is to make money for his radio station, and he is exceedingly good at it. As long as he doesn't hurt ratings or bring the wrath of the FCC down on WSCR he will be allowed to say whatever he wants.

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
Thing is that she's not very good at her job and that may be Dan's twisted way of indicating it. It's fine as she's not the only one but her assets aren't enough to keep my interest.

Spiegs indicated that she's not very good but it was professional. Then Dan jumped in.

You could tell Spiegs wanted no part of that conversation. He was trying to deflect and change course.

Maybe she has a job because of her looks. Maybe not. That's not the point here. Dan made an unprofessional, sexist comment and there's a pattern here.

Maybe you guys don't think it's a big deal, which is unfortunate, but Dan is a professional journalist. For a guy that is on his soap box and preaches all the time about morality in sports, he's a hypocrite and a skeeze.

Will be interesting if this is covered on the air today. Me thinks this may become a national story real soon, especially because of his track record and the topic he talked about.

TheDane

Liked Posts:
All the things you guys've said about Bernstein just makes me extremely happy that I haven't ever heard any of his bullshit. Let's just keep it that way.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

This is not firable. He makes the same comment about other women during his show. It's in poor taste but clearly his bosses have given him a pass. Money talks.