Best 2 Point Catch ever?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Lmao, you're seriously delusional. What's Andy Dalton done other than beat the Lions by 2 points? All you do is muddy up these forums and seriously, no one fucking likes you. Drink bleach.
Fields should play vs the Giants next week. Foles showed that it's possible to beat bad teams even with Nagy and his scheme.

Fields will be playing at home. He should have a good game and break his own losing streak. Heck, Nagy might be gone too.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bad bears teams doing improbable comebacks with backup QBs in a magical way is always great fun.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I didn't get to see it, heard on radio. Joniak/Thayer were like uncertain it was a catch if you go based on the first angle you can't see his feet actually do land in bounds.

pretty intense.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Fields should play vs the Giants next week. Foles showed that it's possible to beat bad teams even with Nagy and his scheme.

Fields will be playing at home. He should have a good game and break his own losing streak. Heck, Nagy might be gone too.
Except for last season…amirite

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I didn't get to see it, heard on radio. Joniak/Thayer were like uncertain it was a catch if you go based on the first angle you can't see his feet actually do land in bounds.

pretty intense.
At first I was pretty sure they were not going let it stand but then they showed a different shot and it was definitely a catch. Freaking awesome grab. Great throw

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers