Best Available On Day 3

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have a feeling Pace does not feel like WR is a pressing need. I also feel like the Bears have taken enough late round flyers on WRs the past couple of years (Wims, Ridley) and he traded for Miller. If Pace was taking a WR, he should have done it yesterday.

Hard to say. To me it looked like Pace was just going BPA based on how the draft unfolded, rather than chase a position. He drafted the #1 TE over the #10 WR and then the #7 CB over the #12 WR. If a guy like Tee Higgins was there at #43, I think he would have probably taken him. But who knows.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
I watched Gabe Davis play every game in High school and college so I'm a little biased. I'd take him, 6'3 200 lbs and runs a 4.5. Good hands, needs to work on his route tree.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Another day, another round. Here are some players I like with our remaining picks.

OT - Prince Tega, Saadiq Charles, Ben Bartch, Trey Adams, Charlie Heck,

OG - Tyler Badass, Netane Muti, Logan Stenberg, Ben Bredeson, Solomon Kindley, John Simpson. Shane Lemieux

Edge - Alton Robinson, Carter Coughlin, Tipa Galea

S - Geno Stone, Antoine Brooks, K'Von Walace,

WR - Collin Johnson, Joe Reed, Donovan Peopes, Gabriel Davis.

TE - Albert O, Harrison Bryant

RB - Josh Kelly, Dairuus Anderson.

Alton Robinson, Prince Tega, Solomon Kindley, Saadiq Charles, Josh Kelly, Gabriel Davis, Shaquille Quarterman, JR Reed, A Gilman.

Problem is most guys will be gone by 163. Pace will have to trade up with future picks or guys like RRH & Cohen. Prince Tega could be the answer at OT, and he can be groomed for a year as he is still raw

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hard to say. To me it looked like Pace was just going BPA based on how the draft unfolded, rather than chase a position. He drafted the #1 TE over the #10 WR and then the #7 CB over the #12 WR. If a guy like Tee Higgins was there at #43, I think he would have probably taken him. But who knows.

Pace had offers to move back but he felt his guys wouldn't be available. Read that on Twitter

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I have no desire to trade RRH or Cohen for a 4th.

RRH is a dime a dozen player. He needed to step up when Hicks went down and didn't. I like RRH but a vet can do exactly what he does for the minimum. If Pace gets a call, move him. He just simply didn't produce when teams could give him attention.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@remydat how the fuck is CB Bryce Hall still available?

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
I'd like one of the OT's such as Heck.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I still want a WR, to put things in perspective, Anthony Miller's draft rating was a 6.20....Tyreek Hill's was 4.8.....there are still quite a few WR's with ratings above 6 so we will likely get a late one with promise, same with RB

TL1961

Liked Posts:
RRH is a dime a dozen player. He needed to step up when Hicks went down and didn't. I like RRH but a vet can do exactly what he does for the minimum. If Pace gets a call, move him. He just simply didn't produce when teams could give him attention.
Love the logic. He's a "dime a dozen player", so we can move him, and just find someone to take his place with no drop off. But someone will trade with us to get him.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Love the logic. He's a "dime a dozen player", so we can move him, and jsut find someone to take his place with no drop off. But someone will trade with us to get him.

He's young. Vets are not young. Someone will take a chance that he'll develop on a cost controlled contract for a few years. I believe he's plateaued and can be replaced for the same. This isn't hard to understand

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
True. Nick Williams took his opportunity and made himself a big payday. Same with KPL. RRH is still flashy. Looks like a beast a couple plays then disappears for weeks. Reminds me of a poor mans Izzy Idonije.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He's young. Vets are not young. Someone will take a chance that he'll develop on a cost controlled contract for a few years. I believe he's plateaued and can be replaced for the same. This isn't hard to understand
RHH not being a Pace pick could be a addition factor to move him for a draft pick..starting to like the idea.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Well, I won't be totally distraught if he is moved, but I like him as depth DL and don't love the idea of getting a 4th for him. I am not suggesting he is off limits. Depending on who we would use that 4th for, we could love the trade off.

I could see someone being interested in using a mid round pick, possibly, but "dime a dozen" is selling him a little short.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I don't think Pace has shown reluctance to keep players he didn't pick or trade/cut players he did.

He acquired a QB over his own #2 pick. He cut White and just drafted over and will likely cut Shaheen.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well, I won't be totally distraught if he is moved, but I like him as depth DL and don't love the idea of getting a 4th for him. I am not suggesting he is off limits. Depending on who we would use that 4th for, we could love the trade off.

I could see someone being interested in using a mid round pick, possibly, but "dime a dozen" is selling him a little short.

You're probably correct. Just being a meatball. But if it means getting an OT like Prince Tega or similar, I'm all for it. But its a pipe dream, if it wasn't going to happen it would have happened around the time before his tender was signed.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
RHH not being a Pace pick could be a addition factor to move him for a draft pick..starting to like the idea.
He was a UDFA who Pace signed.