Best Bull to never have started a game

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Denzel Valentine isn't a back-up point guard then I don't see a role for him in current NBA, Hutchinson is a disappointing mid first with surprisingly poor athleticism to be giving promises to in March.

Porter and Tomas completely cover these mistakes. I'd convert Dunn/Hutchingson/Valentine/Felicio into a couple of second round picks and shed the salaries, if Dunn could even be GIVEN AWAY with them as baggage.

lol

Tomas/White/Archie and call the PG position done.

Lavine-Porter-Young-Lauri should all play max minutes. 30-35...age and history...they should last 3 weeks before injury.

Then honestly, I'd rather platoon WCJ and Felicio than watch Felicio get 10milion plus on the bench.

Varrajau ofNBA cavs fame, had 22 for Brazil at 39 years old. Felicio gave them fucking 2. hahahaha. 2.

If they can't trade him just fucking play him and I'd at least be entertained if he drowns or swims.

Last edited:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Well, Valentine did have that stretch (when he actually was healthy) where is was among the league leaders in 3pt shooting. Also a reliable lane defender, and quietly flips a lot of transitions into fast breaks(with poor finishing, but that's Der Bulls more than Denzel).

He'll play a high value role-player spot on some team *if* he can recover from all the deep tissue damage that has been neglected since college. Maybe an 18mpg spot starter doing 19-ish PER. He's just not reliable enough to come anywhere near his promised potential. Players have come back from worse, so who knows.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, Valentine did have that stretch (when he actually was healthy) where is was among the league leaders in 3pt shooting. Also a reliable lane defender, and quietly flips a lot of transitions into fast breaks(with poor finishing, but that's Der Bulls more than Denzel).

He'll play a high value role-player spot on some team *if* he can recover from all the deep tissue damage that has been neglected since college. Maybe an 18mpg spot starter doing 19-ish PER. He's just not reliable enough to come anywhere near his promised potential. Players have come back from worse, so who knows.
Sounds like Jeremy Lin. He should go to China and play with him.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
kurt thomas?

tenor.gif

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well this game is harder than I thought it would be. I never realized the back of the bench got so many starts in this league.

Its hard to even name people that never started. White is the best answer for at most another month.

The other guys that the answer would be never signed Bulls contracts, meaning draft day draft and trade guys. Like Harris in Denver. PG

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Jo Jo English is the mark to beat.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I can't believe Jo Jo was the only one I could find with this distinction

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have a trivia game.

How many games this year will White, Lavine, and Lauri all record 20 pts in the same game?

I'll say 8, with 6 wins in those 8.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Through the first week of the season, Coby White is the answer to this question lol...how long until he is eliminated from eligibility?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I was going to say Steve Kerr, but forgot he got some starts with Cleveland pre bulls days...and even 1 start with the spurs post bulls