• Ford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Corvette

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

BobEvans

GOD, GUNS, & GAS
Liked Posts:
My Buddy Dave is shopping around for new Vehicle`s, his Bronco is falling apart. So We wanted to ask the Field, wat do u think is the best Vehicle out there. Keep in mind he will use this Vehicle for work, So he need`s something tough. He is a Independent Contracter working in Electricity. He also has Load`s of Kid`s. Let me know, Thank.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My Buddy Dave is shopping around for new Vehicle`s, his Bronco is falling apart. So We wanted to ask the Field, wat do u think is the best Vehicle out there. Keep in mind he will use this Vehicle for work, So he need`s something tough. He is a Independent Contracter working in Electricity. He also has Load`s of Kid`s. Let me know, Thank.
He should get the tesla CYBERTRUCK because the price of ga's is going thru the roof.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
4 words.
Wagon queen family truckster.
Can jump canyons, haul corpses, and take the whole family in style from Chicago to wally world and still be drivable when you arrive.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

The options in your poll are not cars but car brands, therefore I was unable to cast an ***OFFICIAL*** vote. Thanks

Also, you did not enable the feature that allows people to see what others voted for. Thanks.

Thanks

BobEvans

GOD, GUNS, & GAS
Liked Posts:
We just got back from the Dealership, we were looking at the Audi A8. Ugliest car I have seen in Year`s, boring Design, massive Fugly grill `n` wheel`s, disgusting Interior. That is 1 vehicle my Buddy Dave will be staying away From, u couldn`t pay me 2 drive that Garbage. So thank`s for all the Input, the Search continue`s.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
We just got back from the Dealership, we were looking at the Audi A8. Ugliest car I have seen in Year`s, boring Design, massive Fugly grill `n` wheel`s, disgusting Interior. That is 1 vehicle my Buddy Dave will be staying away From, u couldn`t pay me 2 drive that Garbage. So thank`s for all the Input, the Search continue`s.

Indeed! If I wanted to buy a car with a poverty thermostat and overheats like two rats fucking in a wool sock than this piece of shit would be it!

I mean talk about bull shit multi-link suspension failure! What a snoozefest of a car.

Only wanna be boomers would even be caught dead in this thing! Who would brag about leasing one of these shit boxes?

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Broke dick dave can't afford gas so the best choice would be a used bicycle.

AuCN

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
4 words.
Wagon queen family truckster.
Can jump canyons, haul corpses, and take the whole family in style from Chicago to wally world and still be drivable when you arrive.
Metallic Pea? or would you hold out for the Antarctic Blue?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Hey Bob,

I noticed you said you just got back from the dealership yet you posted that at 5:58 am on a Sunday morning. Care to explain this discrepancy?

Thanks

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Metallic Pea? or would you hold out for the Antarctic Blue?
Oh man.. the antartic blue super sports wagon with cb and optional rally fun-pack is my dream car.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey Bob,

I noticed you said you just got back from the dealership yet you posted that at 5:58 am on a Sunday morning. Care to explain this discrepancy?

Thanks

He was negotiating all night.

Have you never bought a car b4?

Thanks.