best comp for Fields is RGIII pre injury or a faster McNabb

cdubz11

Liked Posts:
6'3 220lb 4.4 with a 9 out of 10 arm strength and accuracy. AND HE SLIPPED AT START OF HIS ONLY TIMED 40. lol he's legit under 4.4 i mean if he ran an official 4.39 like it seems obvious he could've, he maybe goes #2. so ends up helping Bears he "only" ran a 4.44 lol.

never been so excited for a Bears season. even though realistically we're a fringe playoff team at best. i mean rookie QBs usually don't take teams far into playoffs or even get to playoffs. but would anyone be surprised really? after watching more tape and looking closer at his attributes and seeing how serious he is.....i don't think anyone can bet against what Fields will do his rookie year.

hurry up September.

BEAR DOWN.

#F1ELDS

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
6'3 220lb 4.4 with a 9 out of 10 arm strength and accuracy. AND HE SLIPPED AT START OF HIS ONLY TIMED 40. lol he's legit under 4.4 i mean if he ran an official 4.39 like it seems obvious he could've, he maybe goes #2. so ends up helping Bears he "only" ran a 4.44 lol.

never been so excited for a Bears season. even though realistically we're a fringe playoff team at best. i mean rookie QBs usually don't take teams far into playoffs or even get to playoffs. but would anyone be surprised really? after watching more tape and looking closer at his attributes and seeing how serious he is.....i don't think anyone can bet against what Fields will do his rookie year.

hurry up September.

BEAR DOWN.

#F1ELDS
Not completely true. He had two timed 40 yard sprints at Ohio State. He slipped on both of them.

cdubz11

Liked Posts:
"only timed 40". the other one he didn't even finish cause he stumbled even worse. so um yea what i said was completely accurate lol jfc you guys try to dissect every word and grammar into proving someone wrong.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
kinda hard to compare Fields to a non black QB when he ran a 4.4 lol even if he is a pass first QB can't just ignore his insane athleticism
Mitch was athletic. It was his only good trait

cdubz11

Liked Posts:
Mitch was athletic. It was his only good trait

yeah for an NFL QB Mitch is avg or slightly above avg athleticism. but once he had injuries and his head was spinning he almost became a pocket passer, which was not good lol.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

hurry up September.

BEAR DOWN.

#F1ELDS

Hand timings are always faster than combine timings because the clock doesn’t start until after the runner has taken off. This is because the hand timer can’t anticipate exactly when the runner will go, unlike the laser timings which start simultaneously at first movement. So if Fields did stumble, he’s probably a legit 4.44 as he timed.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I'm just going to wait until he plays.

...never forget how much of a lock Jameis Winston was 5 years ago. 1st overall guy - didn't get a 2nd contract from the team that drafted him.

It happens...