CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Ask yourself why the City of Chicago only has one Portillos and it's in the tourist area. They know that they cant outsell the local city places

All the rest of the Portillos are in the suburbs where the noobs, prancers reside
There are three locations in the City of Chicago. Also really cool you talking about suburban noobs and prancers, but throw up a picture of Beef Shack that has zero locations in the City of Chicago.

Idiot.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
There are three locations in the City of Chicago. Also really cool you talking about suburban noobs and prancers, but throw up a picture of Beef Shack that has zero locations in the City of Chicago.

Idiot.
As usual you miss the point. Portillo's food is overarrated and marketed toward tourists and noobs that dont know better. Their hot dogs are rubbery, fries are horrible hard plastic and frozen. Burgers are cooked beyond recognition. Try asking for medium or med rare and they will say they only cook them well done. If you have low standards dont blame me, shit for brains

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
As usual you miss the point. Portillo's food is overarrated and marketed toward tourists and noobs that dont know better. Their hot dogs are rubbery, fries are horrible hard plastic and frozen. Burgers are cooked beyond recognition. Try asking for medium or med rare and they will say they only cook them well done. If you have low standards dont blame me, shit for brains
I made no comment on Portillo's food. I only pointed out that you were wrong about the number of locations in the city, and how curious it was that you compared it to a place that only has locations in the suburbs.

So other than being wrong numerous times in this thread, you also have a problem reading. I'm guessing that is in no small part to those "hotdog stands" you visited in your youth.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Gumbo made by @SilenceS will always be better to me than anything I'd make.

My brane already thinks so, for one.

But more importantly:

-Didn't need to clean my kitchen, he did.
- I didn't need to source nor purchase any of the ingredients.
- None of my time was spent cleaning nor prepping produce/protein.
- I didn't need to clean up after prepping the ingredients
- All the time spent cooking the food happened before I arrived
- At no point do I need to worry about the dishes

For you chefs/restaurant people, some of us do the Math on all the shit you do that we're paying for lol.
I can make a pretty good gumbo. But you are totally right. Between the prep, time involved to get correct, and cleanup it's totally worth paying someone else to do it. This also goes for things like Pho. I don't feel like spending 24 hrs of my life to make a proper broth.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm fairly 100% certain that literally no one considers McDonald's to be a "Hot Dog stand" or did they in the past acturally sell hot dogs because I have literally never seen a hot dog on any McDonald's menu board did you mean Sonics Drive in because they have hot dogs or maybe Hardies or Darey Queens? Not McDonald's at least in my whole entire life time.
You need a lesson in reading comp..I never said McDonalds was a Hot Dog stand. I was asking the poster about his job at McD's
PS..learn to spell Dairy Queen

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
You need a lesson in reading comp..I never said McDonalds was a Hot Dog stand. I was asking the poster about his job at McD's
PS..learn to spell Dairy Queen
You literally said hot dog stands, besides McDonald's which would indicate that you were referring to McDonalds as the only Hotdog stand job you're aware of the person your posting towards having and your asking him about other hot dog stands besides that one which you named as McDonalds which is how that literally reads to most anyone who knows how the word "besides" is used after a comma that comes after the thing you're saying is also like the word that follows "besides."

Maybe perhaps you need writing lessons like the one I just have given you if you're going to try to attempt to criticize how someone is reading your literal words you literally can read for yourselve and see that it should have been worded differently if you were just asking about his McDonalds job which everyone knows only sells hotdogs in Japan.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
You literally said hot dog stands, besides McDonald's which would indicate that you were referring to McDonalds as the only Hotdog stand job you're aware of the person your posting towards having and your asking him about other hot dog stands besides that one which you named as McDonalds which is how that literally reads to most anyone who knows how the word "besides" is used after a comma that comes after the thing you're saying is also like the word that follows "besides."

Maybe perhaps you need writing lessons like the one I just have given you if you're going to try to attempt to criticize how someone is reading your literal words you literally can read for yourselve and see that it should have been worded differently if you were just asking about his McDonalds job which everyone knows only sells hotdogs in Japan.
You're either nuts, or just looking for a fight. Either way..Ignore bin for you.
The last person I ever met with your logic was a nutty female who was drunk.

Last edited:

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
You're either nuts, or just looking for a fight. Either way..Ignore bin for you
When I'm right I'm right sorry that you can't just literally man up and and admit it instead of hiding from the truth after making a cowardly personal attack upon my character.

McDonald's is literally a beefburger shoppe, not a hot dog stand.

Last edited:

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Another great place at 5300 Milwaukee was Tastee Hastee. They are closed now.

" What set it apart from other frankfurter emporiums were the trimmings. “Everything on” meant you got mustard, tomato, onions, cucumber, lettuce, dill pickles, piccalilli, and both green and red peppers. My Dad appreciated all that stuff, so he’d simply tell the man, “Run it through the garden.”

View attachment 16858
I used to love this place.

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
@JimAKABlkhwks918 did you work at a McDonald's hot dog stand in Japan and is that why people are asking about you're McDonald's work experience versus other hot dog stands?
No, he's a weak old man with low self esteem, and like many of his generation needs people to look down on to prop himself up. He continues to imply that I work at McDonalds as though it is some kind of insult, but all it does is reveal that weakness.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, he's a weak old man with low self esteem, and like many of his generation needs people to look down on to prop himself up. He continues to imply that I work at McDonalds as though it is some kind of insult, but all it does is reveal that weakness.
You were so wrapped up in defending McDonalds workers (in another thread), I merely asked if you worked there. You didn't deny it. Therefore, It was assumed you did.
I since have found out that you are a union thug for the IBEW, something you apparently have bragged about in the past.

Last edited:

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
I was warned last night by many multiple posters here in DM that he is a doxxer whomst tries to find out where people on here work and then get them fired so it is good that he thinks that you work at McDonald's and literally is thrown off the scent of your actural job.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is VashalasX an alt for JimAKABlkhwks918?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
And you won’t have to throw a pot at ya prep cooks for sucking the life out of you with mind numbing questions
I got a 100 quart stainless steel pot with a lid for ya if ya want it. $100 plus S and H. Thundergroup I believe.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
$snoopofthesuburbs$