Best hot dog place in Chicago

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Yeah, great place. Real fries and bunch tamales in a corn wrap. Corn silk wrapped tamales are a real indication of old school hot dog stands
That's literally just a tamale and it's literally a corn husk not a corn silk because you literally remove the silk from the husk when you husk corn to separate the corn cob from the husk and the silk literally goes into the trash or compost bin whilst the husk and the corn cob are separated to be used one for corn and the other for wrapping tamales inside of,

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
That's literally just a tamale and it's literally a corn husk not a corn silk because you literally remove the silk from the husk when you husk corn to separate the corn cob from the husk and the silk literally goes into the trash or compost bin whilst the husk and the corn cob are separated to be used one for corn and the other for wrapping tamales inside of,
Thanks Old McDonald

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzy..I used to live right behind Fat Johnnies at his Western avenue address..I was never a fan...Just my opinion

tbh most hot dogs are good enough for me when hammered.....but, im also a trash compactor and eat almost anything.. cept as @JimAKABlkhwks918 said, fuck saggy, soggy fries. thats where i draw the line.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Literally imagine wrapping a tamale inside of a bunch of corn silks like the ones you have pictured in the picture you posted here hahahhaa it would be like eating pubes hahhaaha what kind of ignoramus would make a tamale like that and say it is authentic oh man I am literally dying right now thinking about how stupid this would be to make and then try to eat.

Literally gross!

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Corn silks? Sounds like something a goat would eat. Makes sense…..