Best iptv for NFL

czman

Liked Posts:
Hi all, what the best iptv for watching bears games inside the local coverage area but too far for rabbit ears.

msadows

Liked Posts:
DM me if you want legit IPTV, then delete your thread. KTHX!

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you're looking at unquestionably legal solutions, sign up for one of the well known streaming providers for 3-4 months a year Sling/Hulu/YTTV etc.... They aren't like cable where you need to sign a full year contract and you can even get some free trials if you are ok to play that game.

If you are looking to make it work for easy and free, find a tube site or dig around the Chicago Bears Reddit. There's sure to be some good stuff there if you search for information about cord cutting.......

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hi all, what the best iptv for watching bears games inside the local coverage area but too far for rabbit ears.
Starting next year, the only way the watch the Bears is with rabbit ears

msadows

Liked Posts:
IPTV
Starting next year, the only way the watch the Bears is with rabbit ears

Honestly, if you have a good HD antenna its a very good option.

I've used IPTV(For tv shows) + a rooftop HD antenna for a couple years now. Gives me a great signal on local chans(CBS/NBC/ABC/FOX) which is all I really need for football

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
IPTV

Honestly, if you have a good HD antenna its a very good option.

I've used IPTV(For tv shows) + a rooftop HD antenna for a couple years now. Gives me a great signal on local chans(CBS/NBC/ABC/FOX) which is all I really need for football
don't you live in chicago? do you go out of your way to punish yourself and give others equally punishing information?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
There are other free online options for NFL games ....right?

czman

Liked Posts:
If you're looking at unquestionably legal solutions, sign up for one of the well known streaming providers for 3-4 months a year Sling/Hulu/YTTV etc.... They aren't like cable where you need to sign a full year contract and you can even get some free trials if you are ok to play that game.

If you are looking to make it work for easy and free, find a tube site or dig around the Chicago Bears Reddit. There's sure to be some good stuff there if you search for information about cord cutting.......
Don't care about free. I normally just add cabe for a few months to my internet because it is easy. I tried the free way once and it is not worth the hassle to me. I would like to have a way to pause, rewind and rewatch games.