Best name for the new stadium

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm simple, I prefer the ABC's... Arlington Bears Coliseum.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
For most forums it's best to do that.. but CCS a pile of dog shit forum that is full of trolls.. place used to be great before the great "unbanning" now every thread all ends up is the same fucktards arguing about the same fucking thing that has nothing to do with football.

So at best I skim the replies or just flat out skip them all together..

This place really needs mods, it has turned into a really crappy place to talk football.

So yeah I didn't read your op.. it was probably stupid anyway
Oh you’re one of those people. You must be a delight to be around.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
As many have suggested, the highest corporate bidder will surely gain the "media marketing" header... For the best traditional name of the field itself, I think only one name is really appropriate... "George Stanley Halas Field" ... GSH Field also fits well as the short the name and surprised it did not get a mention. Would also be fine with Nagurski Field, Red Grange Stadium, Sid Luckman Coliseum... Nothing fits better than GSH overall...

Hoping this is all nothing more than off-season fluff, or as suggested, a negotiating bluff and the bid will just serve as a fun way for everyone to talk about the possibility of move to Arlington... As a "Non-PSL" STH, totally on the side of I do not ever want the Bears to move from Soldier Field. The whole experience will always be much better in downtown Chicago by the lake IMO, even though the location, Monterrey Parking Security and related tailgating restrictions are all a major pita to deal with on gamedays.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
As many have suggested, the highest corporate bidder will surely gain the "media marketing" header... For the best traditional name of the field itself, I think only one name is really appropriate... "George Stanley Halas Field" ... GSH Field also fits well as the short the name and surprised it did not get a mention. Would also be fine with Nagurski Field, Red Grange Stadium, Sid Luckman Coliseum... Nothing fits better than GSH overall...

Hoping this is all nothing more than off-season fluff, or as suggested, a negotiating bluff and the bid will just serve as a fun way for everyone to talk about the possibility of move to Arlington... As a "Non-PSL" STH, totally on the side of I do not ever want the Bears to move from Soldier Field. The whole experience will always be much better in downtown Chicago by the lake IMO, even though the location, Monterrey Parking Security and related tailgating restrictions are all a major pita to deal with on gamedays.
I agree with using the name Halas……Some asshole on here seems you can only use the name Halas at the Bears headquarters in Lake Forest.