Best name for the new stadium

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
@jts1207 posting history demonstrates how low IQ he is... he won't put this together like you think he should
Lmfao you support a person who can't even function in normal conversation longer than 10mins but everyone else is Special person you got a mirror ?
https://tenor.com/view/Special person-quantum-leap-gif-4942884

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
You can't come up with a cooler name than Soldier Field, it's impossible.

but letting some corporation name it would be the lamest move possible. After the abomination that is 'Guaranteed Rate Field', they better not go that route.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Does Churchill Downs own Arlington? They could put a clause in a sale to have their name up there permanently !

Churchill Downs Field has a good ring to it!@

Bust

Liked Posts:
Bears ownership probably noticed a huge demand for season and luxury sky boxes with the Fields draft and calculated just how much profits was being lost staying at the smallest football stadium in the league.

They need to go all in here! Tax Pot even higher to help pay for it!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Could you imagine that idiot carrying a gun? If he is a cop, I picture him like this:

Do you old, low football IQ retards have any modern incompetent cop references or do us not ancient folks have to use google to understand your not funny jokes?

Imagine the moron who in 2021 called Kevin White a good draft calling someone else an idiot haha. Also, great company you're beginning to keep. Turds of a feather. At least Beard Bud is making friends, finally. All of the board's mongoloids can start bonding over their hatred for me, the guy who time and time again proves right without hindsight.

Anyways, hopefully the new stadium will have a meth smoking section for you 1950s drug babies in here.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:

da fuq. We're already paying $50 on a $200 purchase. Tax whatever it is you like instead.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Bears ownership probably noticed a huge demand for season and luxury sky boxes with the Fields draft and calculated just how much profits was being lost staying at the smallest football stadium in the league.

then you gotta name it Drug Money SuperDome

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Do you old, low football IQ retards have any modern incompetent cop references or do us not ancient folks have to use google to understand your not funny jokes?

Imagine the moron who in 2021 called Kevin White a good draft calling someone else an idiot haha. Also, great company you're beginning to keep. Turds of a feather. At least Beard Bud is making friends, finally. All of the board's mongoloids can start bonding over their hatred for me, the guy who time and time again proves right without hindsight.

Anyways, hopefully the new stadium will have a meth smoking section for you 1950s drug babies in here.
Imagine a person without a history of injuries being injured 5 years after he was drafted into the NFL and someone calling the person who thought the injury prone player could be good prior to his history of injuries a Special person for it. You don't live in the real world do you ? Shit happens get over it.

Liked Posts:
" Veteran Memorial Park"

Keep it basic & keep it simple with a nod to our Servicemen & Women.

I also wouldnt mind seeing a Stadium that pays a tribute EMTs which would be a first, I believe.

I was glad to see this news. I do believe that the Bears are an organization that can easily seat 80,000 to 85,000 weekly, and maybe more..

Would be cool if the stadium design from the top to the bottom was vfc a giant wishbone C, with panels at the very top that light up orange into the sky.

So that when the Goodyear blimp is hoovering above when they cam shoot down the stadium outline is literally a giant Bears logo.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
You can't come up with a cooler name than Soldier Field, it's impossible.

but letting some corporation name it would be the lamest move possible. After the abomination that is 'Guaranteed Rate Field', they better not go that route.
I hate to literally brake it to you but big-time corporate interests completely and udderly own whatever they want including names of stadiums so it's a "giving" that the new ballpark will have namings for monetization and marketings purposes!

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I hate to literally brake it to you but big-time corporate interests completely and udderly own whatever they want including names of stadiums so it's a "giving" that the new ballpark will have namings for monetization and marketings purposes!

No this is literally uncorrect, please tell me which corporation named Wrigley Field or Sears Towers. Some things have always been and will always be, because they must, for our children and our children's children.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Imagine a person without a history of injuries being injured 5 years after he was drafted into the NFL and someone calling the person who thought the injury prone player could be good prior to his history of injuries a Special person for it. You don't live in the real world do you ? Shit happens get over it.
I'm over Kevin White. I'm not over someone calling a player who did nothing for the team that drafted them a good draft pick.

Speaking of real world, what world were you on when Mitch was tossing turds and you were angry at those of us who knows what real QBs look like? Sorry to break it to you, but some of you guys just have zero clue about what you're watching and what is considered good by normal NFL standards. Don't blame me for knowing better than some of you. :(

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Could you imagine that idiot carrying a gun? If he is a cop, I picture him like this:

I have no idea how large of a department that clown works for as some of the smaller places don't have the funds to demand psychological testing for their new hires...Many times, the Chief is doing some old golfing pal a favor by hiring his kid who turns out like Twerpytime23

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I have no idea how large of a department that clown works for as some of the smaller places don't have the funds to demand psychological testing for their new hires...Many times, the Chief is doing some old golfing pal a favor by hiring his kid who turns out like Twerpytime23
You should have stopped right there because you don't.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You should have stopped right there because you don't.
I'd guess that you are about 1 or 2 civil rights beefs away from dismissal. I also suspect that's the reason they keep you on the midnight shift.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'd say that you are about 1 or 2 civil rights beefs away from dismissal. I also suspect that's the reason they keep you on the midnight shift.
Instead of using the same material over and over to talk shit about a profession you wouldn't have the nuts to do, how about you use what little time you have left in your miserable life to learn how to do research, so you at the very least can google some things and pretend to know what you're talking about here.

This whole being blatantly wrong about everything but yet still pretending to be right about everything is a real shitty and tiresome look. If you want to be a troll, at least give us something to laugh about, rather than watch you take more Ls than Lions.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Instead of using the same material over and over to talk shit about a profession you wouldn't have the nuts to do, how about you use what little time you have left in your miserable life to learn how to do research, so you at the very least can google some things and pretend to know what you're talking about here.

This whole being blatantly wrong about everything but yet still pretending to be right about everything is a real shitty and tiresome look. If you want to be a troll, at least give us something to laugh about, rather than watch you take more Ls than Lions.
I'm not talking shit about any profession..As I said time and time again..I love cops, .. I'm talking shit about YOU...Barney!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
a reminder of who we're dealing with here. This is a guy who thought not liking the Justin Fields pick was grounds to tell people to kill themselves. Whats worse is not having the balls to air it out in public, and then getting extra bitter and doubling down on irrational anger when i dont budge.

Worst poster i've ever come across on any message board ever. Truly remarkable achievement.
1624042775324.png

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey Barn....Every try any of this?

I heard it can be helpful in extreme cases like yours.

Capture.JPG