Best Offensive Move Bears Can Make

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
I think most of us think/agree Nagy stinks as play caller, bland offense with no rhythm and obvious play call that the defense knows what's coming before the snap. I read a piece the other day about a Bear's staff member I had forgotten about, Tom Herman, former Buckeye and Texas coach. The article talked about his offensive scheme and success with various QB's etc. The article makes a lot of good points and I would like to see the Bears try this with Fields. Seems to be a perfect fit. Lazor is better than Nagy calling plays but not great. What do you think? We can't afford to screw up with Fields.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
He is not getting a shot before Lazor or Flip, he is only a Offensive analyst/special projects coach. Not exactly the next man up....

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
He is not getting a shot before Lazor or Flip, he is only a Offensive analyst/special projects coach. Not exactly the next man up....
Um excuse me very much but didn't Sean Desai used to be literally a film coordinator then a quality control coach for coaching just the defensive backs before he got to be a defensive play-calling coordinator from the booth making him literally the top boss of the defense fully in control of the scheme and plays and player on the defencive side of the ball?

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Um excuse me very much but didn't Sean Desai used to be literally a film coordinator then a quality control coach for coaching just the defensive backs before he got to be a defensive play-calling coordinator from the booth making him literally the top boss of the defense fully in control of the scheme and plays and player on the defencive side of the ball?
Um you are excused......