Best prank you have ever pulled/had pulled on you

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
In 8th grade, during a sleepover at a buddy's house in a 90s subdivision in Tucson, AZ (Meadowbrook) we busted out a phone book and started calling. Called 2-3 different dominoes pizzas, pizza hut, taxi companies, limo companies, anything we could think of. We'd call 4-6 places at once and have all these places trying to pick up/deliver people at all of the houses all around his house. After the calls, we'd sneak out into the front yard and hide in the bed of his Dad's truck and listen to the hilarity of it all.

"I didn't order a fucking taxi!"
"No, I didn't order 5 cheese pizzas!"

Every neighbor had 3-4 different companies stop by their house that night. I pissed my pants laughing. The best was the singing telegram for this single dad after two pizza deliveries and a two taxi companies. He shoved the poor dude off his property and was screaming at the top of his lungs.

Next day we were busted b/c of obvious reasons. Still an amazing night.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another one from same time frame as track meet story.
Probably within a week.
On Wednesdays we got out of school early for teacher meetings. But since teachers were in meetings we didn't start track practice right away. We had time to kill and usually my buddy Matt and I would go to my house and shoot hoops or something. My house was closest, he had a car.
So one Wednesday I had to do my sales presentation for sales class. It was like half of our final exam. You had to make like a skit, where you sold a product to someone you partnered up with. Had to cover different elements. The important one to this story is a distraction and how you deal with it. Some popular twit cheerleader chick said "My distraction is gonna be a phone call." So you know he w HS goes. Every conformist motherfucker in that class had to have a phone call for their distraction.
Mine was much more.... creative.
My distraction was a robbery. Only me, my teacher and my two partners (customer and robbed) knew that I had a cap gun tucked into my waistband. Robber comes in from hallway to do his robbing shit. I pull cap gun and fire off a few shots. He grabs his s chest and dramatically stumbles back to his desk. I slowly follow him and pop last cap at his head. I look at my startled and now clearly side awake classmates, shrug, and say, "Just to make sure."... Then back into selling my mooing cow ice cream scoop to my ex there partner.

Back to the real shit.
After school Matt and I are heading to my house to kill time before track. There was a fat kid that lived a couple blocks away. Our friend Chris's jeep is parked and idling half in the street and half on fat kid's lawn. Chris is beating the shit out of the kid. Fat kid is no St trying to turtle. I say to Matt, "Go around the block! Go around the block!" He doesn't know what the fuck I'm doing but on way around the block I reload my cap gun. As we're going by fat kid's again, Chris is just driving away in his jeep, fat kid is just getting up and brushes it himself off. He starts moping his way to the house with his head down like he just got his ass whooped.
So yeah, you can see what's coming.
I yell "Die motherfucker!!!" and start shooting the cap gun.
This fat fuck jumped like 6 feet off the ground and ran zig zagging the rest of his way to the house.
Matt and I proceeded to laugh our asses off.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Caller ID?
Was that at thing in the 90's?
All the neighbors realized his house was the only one who didn't get bothered. No caller id.