Best team in NFC North now?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@nc0gnet0 Rick, you never answered me the other day. Do you still watch fish have sex?
The question doesn't make any sense, fish don't have sex?
But I should know not to expect anything more from someone with the intelligence of a third grader.
Now, carry on with your infatuation with men's ass's and Mike Ditka's sausage.
Have a wonderful day.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
The question doesn't make any sense, fish don't have sex?
But I should know not to expect anything more from someone with the intelligence of a third grader.
Now, carry on with your infatuation with men's ass's and Mike Ditka's sausage.
Have a wonderful day.
You watch those fish get kinky and you know it. It turns you on.

I have to stoop to your level when it comes to intelligence. I want you to feel like your in a safe place. If you have any Ditkas sausages send them my way. I haven’t had one in the longest time.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I actually like what the Lions have done so far in Free Agency. Cam Sutton, Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, David Montgomery, and Emmanuel Mosley are all great additions and are all on team friendly deals.

If they can add two defensive playmakers in the 1st rd, they could really take a step up. Hopefully they do something stupid like draft Anthony Richardson.
trust me, thats not happening

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You watch those fish get kinky and you know it. It turns you on.

I have to stoop to your level when it comes to intelligence. I want you to feel like your in a safe place. If you have any Ditkas sausages send them my way. I haven’t had one in the longest time.
George Santos begs to differ

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Thrust here.

Best team? The Bears.

And once they draft Carter this teams going to hurt everyone including the fake Bears fans feelings.

You guys, and I use the term "guys" here loosely, better stock up on your maxi pads and tissues now.

12 wins and a Fields MVP

mecha

Liked Posts:
I lean towards Lions. Vikings were like total paper division champions. they ironically fit the mold of what to expect from the Lions better than the Lions I think.

I don't understand how the Bears have been so consistently poor under 5 different coaching staffs in the Rodgers era. the best case scenario is Bears don't finish 4th anymore. like ever again.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don’t know what some of y’all are watching but Detroit could possibly be terrifying next season. It would be just our luck that Detroit builds a fuckin dynasty right after Rodgers is gone.
Yeah the team that hasn't done jack shit since 1957 is going to build a dynasty with Dan Campbell and Jared Goff!

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Slow down. Let some games be played first. You dont want to be like Lions fans automatically crowning them for a super bowl

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I forgot the Vikings grabbed Flores to be their DC. That could be a game changer for them. They grabbed Davenport to presumably play opposite Hunter as well. If they get the defense fixed up then they could be a legit 12 win team, unlike last year's flukey season.

I would probably say them, then the Lions, then the Bears, then the Packers. Hard to tell on them though. Will Love be good? ?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm going with the Chicago Bears and have not a clue why so many are using this venue to suck Detroit Lion dicks.

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
I'm going with the Chicago Bears and have not a clue why so many are using this venue to suck Detroit Lion dicks.
Why, because Detroit's FA looks ok on paper, I'm sure you've heard of a paper tiger, pun intended. I'm praying you're right about our Bears

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I mean, no games have been played yet, but just judging on what we've seen in adds/cuts.

Lions will likely improve. Bears will likely improve.

Vikings one ten one score games, and they lost some starters, so I feel they will lose more close games than win, so get somewhat worse.

Either Love starts for the Packers, or Rodgers is forced to be the QB on a team that no longer wants him. Either way, I think they are on way down.

I thought I saw that right now, the odds makers have it:
Lions
Bears
Vikings
Packers

Maybe. While they look better, it's really hard, of not stupid, to ever pick the Lions in anything.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I'm choosing the Lions, after so many years of losing they've had lots of high draft picks and bolstered their defense in FA, and have 2 first-rounders this year. Who do you have and why?
Lions. For now.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I don’t know what some of y’all are watching but Detroit could possibly be terrifying next season. It would be just our luck that Detroit builds a fuckin dynasty right after Rodgers is gone.
Detroit has (finally) stocked up on quality players, but still lacks the QB needed to reach great heights.

And that is no small issue.

NFC North champs one time? Maybe. Beyond that. Good luck.