flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
I'm choosing the Lions, after so many years of losing they've had lots of high draft picks and bolstered their defense in FA, and have 2 first-rounders this year. Who do you have and why?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Vikings because they're the defending NFCN champs and no way in hell will I ever bet on the dumpster juice capital of America and the most pathetic franchise of all time, the Detoilet Lolions.

Packers without Rodgers i'll have to see it to believe it.

Bears still bad OL and zero pass rush. Got a tall MLB tho!

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That's kind of a tough one for me to call at the moment.

Lions are looking really good on paper, but we've seen that before. Until they actually start winning, I'm not buying.

Who knows what a Rodgersless Packers team looks like. I hope it's really, really bad...but I thought the same thing when Favre went away. And we all know how that worked out.

The Bears are at least a year out from being in that conversation IMO, but crazier things have happened.

Vikings aren't as good as their record indicates, but probably still the best in the NFCN.

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Vikings because they're the defending NFCN champs and no way in hell will I ever bet on the dumpster juice capital of America and the most pathetic franchise of all time, the Detoilet Lolions.

Packers without Rodgers i'll have to see it to believe it.

Bears still bad OL and zero pass rush. Got a tall MLB tho!
Vikings lost some good players in FA, but maybe, Bears no OL, or DL yet, it's a rebuild so they are forgiven

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Minnesota still has an offense, no matter how useless Kirk Cousins is in prime time. Brian Flores is a hell of a get at DC for them. Hard to dislike them.

I buy the packers rebounding before I buy the lions.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Lions beat the Vikings though.....
Yes the lions did. And i hope the lions do well. I really don't have anything against the current lions. I hope Goff does well, too. I really wouldn't mind seeing them make the playoffs.
BUT the lions (and yes the bears, too) always seems to fuck it up, don't they. The lions a bit more than the bears.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I actually like what the Lions have done so far in Free Agency. Cam Sutton, Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, David Montgomery, and Emmanuel Mosley are all great additions and are all on team friendly deals.

If they can add two defensive playmakers in the 1st rd, they could really take a step up. Hopefully they do something stupid like draft Anthony Richardson.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I actually like what the Lions have done so far in Free Agency. Cam Sutton, Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, David Montgomery, and Emmanuel Mosley are all great additions and are all on team friendly deals.

If they can add two defensive playmakers in the 1st rd, they could really take a step up. Hopefully they do something stupid like draft Anthony Richardson.
Not that I want them to do it, but what would be stupid about drafting Richardson and letting him sit 1 year?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My prediction
NFC North champs
Home playoff game and victory
Superbowl? not