Better Now Than Later

Bear Nation

Liked Posts:
I know the loss sucks but it's better to work the kinks out now rather than the 2nd half of the season. We want to get hot during the second half and find our groove going into the playoffs. Hopefully the team will learn from these mistakes now and make the proper adjustments down the home stretch.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Find our groove going into the playoffs.... laughable

Don't really need to be in a groove to sit on the couch and watch other teams play.

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
I know the loss sucks but it's better to work the kinks out now rather than the 2nd half of the season. We want to get hot during the second half and find our groove going into the playoffs. Hopefully the team will learn from these mistakes now and make the proper adjustments down the home stretch.

Playoffs?! You wanna talk about the PLAYOFFS?!! HA! Yeah okay, buddy lol. This team is gonna be 3-5 going into the bye after losing to the Falcons and Patriots and beating the Dolphins then facing the Packers in GB on Sunday or Monday night football (I forget which), so we're looking at 3-6 all of a sudden. So you really think they'll rebound after going 1-5 in a 6 game stretch, which I predict will happen, to win their final 7 games of the season to have a chance at the playoffs? This is so unrealistic and after the last 2 games you're still talking about playoffs lol. I wish they were playing that good. I really do.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The mark of a good team is seizing the opportunity, not rounding into shape after 8 games.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Didnt we start bad in 2011 as well? Need to adjust

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
Well with that being said what are the odds that this team will win 8 of their final 11 games? They'll need to win 9 of them to pretty much be assured a spot in the playoffs lol. It just doesn't look possible with the way this coaching staff has coached this team up and the bad decisions Trestman has made and poor game plans and nobody on the team stepping up and leading this team. Sorry, folks, Bears are gonna miss out on the playoffs again this year and I'm not counting on it next year either, if this coaching staff is still in place. We can all dream, but dreams aren't reality. I could certainly dream of a million dollars, but that doesn't mean I'll have a million dollars.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

You do not really get time to "work out the kinks".

All these games mateer significantly.

EmeryStein

Liked Posts:
If the second half of the season goes anything like the second half of these last few games the Bears are really in trouble!

ELduderino

Liked Posts:

Playoffs? We'll be lucky to place third in our division.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With 16 games, you want the kinks to be worked out in the preseason... But then at the end of the season, we all could be looking back on this as the hold the title.

But we can also be looking back wonder who they will draft with the 3rd pick...

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Can't keep giving away games that are there for the taking. Might as well just spot the other NFC teams a few hundred yards in a playoff race.

The Packers loss I can live with. It happens. The Bills loss was inexcusable. So was this one.

nihilism

Liked Posts:
Didnt we start bad in 2011 as well? Need to adjust
This is the problem!!! The last two games there seems to be no adjustment after halftime... It's like this coaching staff goes into a game with one game plan and no intention of changing anything if it isn't working... I appreciate the positivity, but the Bears have shown nothing so far this season that says they are capable of making any adjustments...