Betting outlets in Las Vegas have removed Russell Wilson prop bets

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone who makes minimum or less will not count towards the 51.

They will all be in the 52-90 guys on the roster.

You count the highest salaries against the 51.....

If there are guys on the active 51 man roster making the minimum, they will be counted against the cap.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Anyone who makes minimum or less will not count towards the 51.

They will all be in the 52-90 guys on the roster.

Beside the point. We have 51 guys under contract not 30. There are guys like Mustipher who are on the low end of scsle that are still likely to make final roster.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The one interesting thing I will say coming out of today with all the talk of how desperate the Bears are and what they are willing to give up, is how now all the sudden Houston and the dolphins are willing to trade their third overall pick or Watson when before you really weren't hearing that.

Is that an effect of them hearing what the Bears are willing to offer and feeling like they want to get in on that because it's so damn much?. Kind of like a reverse bidding war?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This isn’t Major League Baseball. The Seahawks would reset during the 2021 season and then go all in for the 2022 season.
Correct. Only the bears do decade long rebuilds. Maybe the McCaskeys think this is baseball?

TecmoSuperbOwl

Liked Posts:
The one interesting thing I will say coming out of today with all the talk of how desperate the Bears are and what they are willing to give up, is how now all the sudden Houston and the dolphins are willing to trade their third overall pick or Watson when before you really weren't hearing that.

Is that an effect of them hearing what the Bears are willing to offer and feeling like they want to get in on that because it's so damn much?. Kind of like a reverse bidding war?
Big brain Pace over here playing 5D checkers.