Betting outlets in Las Vegas have removed Russell Wilson prop bets

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If the trade is with the Bears, those some slim pickins.
I would agree. I can't think of one person on the OL that might be an intriguing option for Seattle. I'd say Daniels, but coming off an injury that would be a hard pass. Maybe Whitehair?

This is why this trade doesn't really make sense for either team (other than Russ supposedly wanting out). Both Seattle and Chicago have the same exact needs - OL and QB.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I think for that guy it doesn't track but it doesn't mean nothing's happening.

it's likely he may have just gotten wind of what Vegas is doing and poured out some bullshit.

It's important that we know that Mac apparently is still attached in social media to the bears but Hicks and Miller have unfollowed the Bears on Instagram
i was wondering if vegas was responding to rumors but i would assume they don't operate off twitter rumors...i was trying to dig backwards to the post that started the fire but can't seem to locate it

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why would they want Miller?

Lets say all this comes true.....Maybe the negotiation started with Mooney but Pace negotiated Miller.....

That's how that can happen....

dennehy

Liked Posts:
That is pretty overt.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wilson regularly tweets about his faith

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
If the Bears pull this move off, I am telling you right now that the elation and pleasure of the Bears finally getting a franchise quarterback will only slightly exceed the immense schadenfreude towards two pump chumps like leomaz and Montucky who either were claiming that Russell Wilson will not be traded, Russell Wilson will not be a bear, or that by any stretch they absolutely do not want a franchise quarterback all while denying that they're saying they don't want to franchise quarterback.

The cunting from those people will be epic and I am all here for it.

:benny::popcorn2:

I was all excited about 10 years ago when I thought we'd gotten a franchise QB. he turned into an instagram influencer

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
if and when it happens....then I'll believe it.

This would be the biggest blockbuster trade since...
5405fcf86bb3f7d41d44e2ef