Betting outlets in Las Vegas have removed Russell Wilson prop bets

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
russel is trolling or hinting he’s gonna get traded. you can’t tweet something like that and not expect to know what the reaction will be with all these rumors.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
5405fcf86bb3f7d41d44e2ef

would it be bigger?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
russel is trolling or hinting he’s gonna get traded. you can’t tweet something like that and not expect to know what the reaction will be with all these rumors.
Who knows what the tweet meant but I can’t see Wilson as the trolling type of person.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
neither can i, which is why i think he may have intentionally tweeted that specific verse. it’s a biblical version of “out with the old in the with the new lol”
Yeah it’s an interesting tweet. My biggest eye opener is the sports betting tweets. It might mean nothing but they don’t mess around when it comes to money being flung around.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
i was wondering if vegas was responding to rumors but i would assume they don't operate off twitter rumors...i was trying to dig backwards to the post that started the fire but can't seem to locate it

They really don't. Vegas has their own inside guys.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Yeah it’s an interesting tweet. My biggest eye opener is the sports betting tweets. It might mean nothing but they don’t mess around when it comes to money being flung around.
that at least tells me Vegas thinks there’s more than just smoke. maybe i’m wrong but unless you actually think he’s gonna get moved why remove the prop bets

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
would be surprising if Hicks gets traded cause he about to get cut *sadface*

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
that at least tells me Vegas thinks there’s more than just smoke. maybe i’m wrong but unless you actually think he’s gonna get moved why remove the prop bets
Couldn’t agree more. And the fact they did it with Wentz and Watt. The majority of the sports media world put out false information regarding them. Vegas betting outlets come out and pull them from betting only for something big to happen the next day. They know what’s going on.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Vegas collectively knows more about football than most of the actual NFL
I believe it. NFL and Vegas are 100% about money making. You know they are sharing info with each other that doesn’t leave the table.

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
The only thing stopping me from being all in on believing this trade is going down is he could still be trying to get as many angry Seahawks fans as possible as leverage to try and force the Seahawks to change.

Can’t say I’ve ever been more optimistic about this actually happening though than this moment

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
apparently the Jets are the favorite on draft kings right now for “first team for player (Wilson) to play 1 snap for in 2021-2022 season”