Betting outlets in Las Vegas have removed Russell Wilson prop bets

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
IT ISN'T A STEAL IF THEY HAVE TO PAY WILSON'S SIGNING BONUS

If the Bears pull this move off, I am telling you right now that the elation and pleasure of the Bears finally getting a franchise quarterback will only slightly exceed the immense schadenfreude towards two pump chumps like leomaz and Montucky who either were claiming that Russell Wilson will not be traded, Russell Wilson will not be a bear, or that by any stretch they absolutely do not want a franchise quarterback all while denying that they're saying they don't want to franchise quarterback.

The cunting from those people will be epic and I am all here for it.

:benny::popcorn2:

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I think for that guy it doesn't track but it doesn't mean nothing's happening.

it's likely he may have just gotten wind of what Vegas is doing and poured out some bullshit.

It's important that we know that Mac apparently is still attached in social media to the bears but Hicks and Miller have unfollowed the Bears on Instagram

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
As a lifelong Bears fan, it's going to be such a pain in the ass to watch Anthony Miller become what some of us thought he was going to be all along.
A towel dry guy at the car wash that refuses to dry it in the order in which he is instructed to and too often drops the towels in the dirty water.

Last edited:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Idk how to even take this. First off this has nothing to do with the betting lines. Second off who the fuck is this guy. Third, is his second post suppose to mean something?
First post was a bullshit fake account, @bcondoota. And he apparently is a Seattle guy.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
On the flip side, if the only players it costs us are Anthony Miller and akiem Hicks, then I don't even care about the draft picks, it's a damn steal.
It would be a great deal, but not gonna lie. I'd miss Hicks. My favorite player on the roster right now.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
As a lifelong Bears fan, it's going to be such a pain in the ass to watch Anthony Miller become what some of us thought he was going to be all along.
I'd have no issue with that because it helped bring Wilson to the Bears. We don't have to put up with his dumb ass plays and conduct to only have a handful of great plays all year long. If he is part of the trade package that brings Wilson to the Bears and then goes on to find success in Seattle, who cares.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm assuming if Seattle wants an offensive player - it would be on the OL right?

D.J. Moore

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
If this does happen it does not validate pace because he put us in this cap crunch but it does however validate mccaskey on why he chose to bring them back.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
It would be a great deal, but not gonna lie. I'd miss Hicks. My favorite player on the roster right now.
Miller, Hicks and 2 1sts would be robbery by Pace. Hicks is in his 2012 Urlacher stage, oft injured and slowed by age, his sacks were half of when in his prime with the Bears. What we love is 2016, 2017 and 2018 Hicks, not last years and what will be one year old Hicks. And taking Miller would be addition by subtraction.

1615472641376.png

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
200.gif