2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He is right! Be happy for the win, but as far as looking forward there are so many issues. This team is one loss from completely unraveling if they don't play better

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I made it through about 3 minutes.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
then you're the fool. He knows more than anyone who posts in here.
He has you fooled my guy. We have people on here that write professionally analyzing football. You don't know what you're talking about. He's entertainment. If it's your flavor that's totally cool.

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Phil is very football savvy, but the guy honestly thinks he would be a better coach than Nagy. I love his analysis, but he has a hard time being objective.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Phil is very football savvy, but the guy honestly thinks he would be a better coach than Nagy. I love his analysis, but he has a hard time being objective.
He is and he's not. What I mean by that is if you've ever watched film with someone who really understands how to break it down you'd see the error in his ways. I don't mean to hate on the guy. He's definitely an educated fan that provides something in terms of football knowledge. But for the people that take his tape never lies vids as gospel, I'd urge you not to. A guy like Kolman, as an example would chew up his film study habits and spit them out.

Last edited:

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

My favorite was listening to draft nurse phil brag and talk shit shit to his counterparts for literally 2 hours how Mitch won the starting job only to see him get benched 10 quarters later.

Classic!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
He may be very football savvy, but he's an entertaining as drywall plaster.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I can sum up the two hour video for you.
Phils 80 year old father is a better blocker than Leno.
Phil needs to relieve Nagy of his play calling.
Roquan is a beast. Quinn is becoming a beast.
Exactly. You don’t even have to watch to know exactly what he’s going to say. In depth film review this is not...

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Are there any teams in the NFL that don't have problems? Really. Did we go into this season expecting the team to be juggernauts and therefore are in position to demand that they be juggernauts? Fuck.

Chicago likes to talk about how they're such good fans but they're really not. They just bitch endlessly about their teams even when they're good. Look at how the Cubs won a world series for the first time in over 100 years and then it's constant bitch mode about how they're not winning the world series every year.

Is it that MJ spoiled us that bad? Or is everyone just unhappy as fuck living in Illinois so they need an outlet for it? It's funny cause almost all my high school friends have moved away and we're all like "fuck why didn't we leave earlier?" My friend just sent me pics of him and his kids on the beach saying "this is my life now." That while while I was hiking in the woods of NC with my kids so I sent him some pics like "here we are now by this awesome waterfall hiked from my house." I've actually watched maybe 8 quarters worth of the games so far cause I've been doing stuff like this, outside.

I think it's amazing that they're 5-1. It's awesome, even more awesome when you consider that they haven't played all that well for a significant amount of time. Glass half full would tell you that if they can get some issues worked out and then catch fire when it matter (playoffs) then maybe we've got a shot to make some noise. If not, oh well, I like the Bears and football so I'll enjoy them when I can, not treat it like a job so I can bitch about everything that wasn't perfect.

But hey, that's just me.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I struggle to sit through 10 minutes of this guy let alone 2 hours.

I can't man, I can appreciate some of the things they do, especially the tape break downs but his rambling is quite annoying.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Has he figured out the audio yet, because him talking over himself is really annoying

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Dr. Phill going cray cray and he’s completely right!

I can't finish this. I just can't listen to fans who think they can actually do a better job at playing or coaching no matter how bad those coaches or players are cause they simply can't. Then the talk about Hicks and Harris laughing and to actually think they're laughing at making bad plays is idiotic. I agree with a lot of what they say but a lot of what they think can be done is really just unrealistic.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
He is and he's not. What I mean by that is if you've ever watched film with someone who really understands how to break it down you'd see the error in his ways. I don't mean to hate on the guy. He's definitely an educated fan that provides something in terms of football knowledge. But for the people that take his tape never lies vids as gospel, I'd urge you not to. A guy like Kolman, as an example would chew up his film study habits and spit them out.

Kolman is fucking great. This dude is brutal to watch.