Big Dick Nick does it again

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Just imagine the epic meltdown on this board if Trubisky had thrown this gem.

dude the majority of this board has no idea what they are watching. They need a fucking kids table for all the people that want to troll but have no actual contribution to football conversations.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
LMAO. Um, his career?

His career also includes super bowl win so now what ? Dont choke on that ...

Weve watched Mitch for 4 years and we have seen Foles for 2 games but somehow its hypocritical of us to not react the same way .

:gfto:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
His career also includes super bowl win so now what ? Dont choke on that ...

Weve watched Mitch for 4 years and we have seen Foles for 2 games but somehow its hypocritical of us to not react the same way .

:gfto:

LOL, so does Trent Dilfer's. Get his fucking cock out of your mouth.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Im sold that Nick is better than Mitch and the entire world except for you and his mom knows this

We rarely scored TWICE with Mitch and we rarely got 20 points with him as well. Weve already did it twice in the 3 games Foles has played anybody thats thinks its the same is either a Trubisky or a damn fool .
The team scored 20 or more points 21 times with Mitch out of 44 games..... just for reference

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
The team scored 20 or more points 21 times with Mitch out of 44 games..... just for reference

21 times after they traded Howard who was the major contributor to the offense. A coaching change. Most drops from wide receivers now going on 2 years in a row. Most holds by a LT. Worst LT in football. Worst running game last year. Worst TE room in the Superbowl era.

The reality is. Mitch Trubisky should have never been drafted by the Bears. It was a people pleaser move by the organization who was demanding a QB be brought in to fix the offense. They had 1 star offensive player at the time in Kyle Long and he fell off quickly because of injury. But even Longs worst days aren't as bad as Lenos best days.

They haven't had a tackle that can pass protect at an average level consistently in almost 20 years. They haven't had a TE contribute on a yearly basis since Greg Olsen who was traded well before his prime. They can't even get the running back situation right! we've had as many of those as we've had QBs. I mean this organization from an offensive standpoint hasn't had anything promising last for more than a year or two.

Nick Foles knows how to play QB from a mental standpoint. Nick Foles can't put up points like he could elsewhere and it's likely because the team just fucking sucks on offense. Montgomery will likely find his way out of town when his contract is up. Robinson is going to be asked to take a discount. Nothing from an offensive standpoint has continuity. The most important position being QB and every one of those guys gets run out of town before we can even train a new guy to take the job. Every person is always walking into a giant mess with the Bears organization. The GM did, Fox did, Nagy did, Mitch did, Foles did, and every player that gets replaced for someone else will too.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
21 times after they traded Howard who was the major contributor to the offense. A coaching change. Most drops from wide receivers now going on 2 years in a row. Most holds by a LT. Worst LT in football. Worst running game last year. Worst TE room in the Superbowl era.

The reality is. Mitch Trubisky should have never been drafted by the Bears. It was a people pleaser move by the organization who was demanding a QB be brought in to fix the offense. They had 1 star offensive player at the time in Kyle Long and he fell off quickly because of injury. But even Longs worst days aren't as bad as Lenos best days.

They haven't had a tackle that can pass protect at an average level consistently in almost 20 years. They haven't had a TE contribute on a yearly basis since Greg Olsen who was traded well before his prime. They can't even get the running back situation right! we've had as many of those as we've had QBs. I mean this organization from an offensive standpoint hasn't had anything promising last for more than a year or two.

Nick Foles knows how to play QB from a mental standpoint. Nick Foles can't put up points like he could elsewhere and it's likely because the team just fucking sucks on offense. Montgomery will likely find his way out of town when his contract is up. Robinson is going to be asked to take a discount. Nothing from an offensive standpoint has continuity. The most important position being QB and every one of those guys gets run out of town before we can even train a new guy to take the job. Every person is always walking into a giant mess with the Bears organization. The GM did, Fox did, Nagy did, Mitch did, Foles did, and every player that gets replaced for someone else will too.
No. They year we had Howard 2018, the team scored 20 or more points 11 times.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
LOL, so does Trent Dilfer's. Get his fucking cock out of your mouth.

But are are not comparing Dilfer we are comparing the last 2 players to be the Bears qbs You just keep expanding the argument into foolishness with these dumb ass takes . The issue is you stupid and you know it spouting drivel and throwing out insults like low budget radio meatball .

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:

I wasnt talking about the entire team I was talking the OFFENSE in games Mitch started and finished no defense or special teams tds just combined tds or fgs scored by our offense

3 times' in 2017
9 times in 2018
5 times 2019
1 time in 2020

When you are talking over 4 seasons thats rare and when we did we almost always were playing a bottom feeder .

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I wasnt talking about the entire team I was talking the OFFENSE in games Mitch started and finished no defense or special teams tds just combined tds or fgs scored by our offense

3 times' in 2017
9 times in 2018
5 times 2019
1 time in 2020

When you are talking over 4 seasons thats rare and when we did we almost always were playing a bottom feeder .
And I was talking about the team.

Don’t really care what you were talking about.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
No. They year we had Howard 2018, the team scored 20 or more points 11 times.

sorry meant to say, we scored more than twenty with Howard multiple times, then decided to trade him. My thoughts and fingers get hungup

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
But are are not comparing Dilfer we are comparing the last 2 players to be the Bears qbs You just keep expanding the argument into foolishness with these dumb ass takes . The issue is you stupid and you know it spouting drivel and throwing out insults like low budget radio meatball .

LOL, you pointed to a mediocre QB having a SB ring and get mad when I throw the same idiotic logic back in your face. Nick Foles is slightly better than Mitch Trubisky. That doesn't put him into the upper echelon of NFL QBs where suddenly you think scoring 20 points is some awe inspiring barometer of an NFL caliber offense in 2020. Nor does he sprinkle magic dust all over Mack and the defense to make them play better. As much as I hope Nick Foles slums his way to a SB ring in a Bears uni, the more likely outcome is you're setting yourself up for disappointment because of your very low standards for a Chicago Bears QB.