Big Dick Nick does it again

Porkchop

Liked Posts:
and foles did not play as well as some ppl are trying to say. Totally agree with the running game and Nagy.

Well if that's what you stated before, then I'm sure most would be fine with it.

But you said he was the "player that sucked the most in the game", which is 100% false.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Nick did well tonight. With a weak Oline and no running game, Nick kept his cool and made plays to help us win the game. Can’t ask for much more than that under the circumstances.

Also, the guy is high IQ - he is like having another coach on the field. He was seeing things that Nagy was missing. He was even teaching Nagy at one point in the game.

He is a refreshing change out of the QB position.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
and foles did not play as well as some ppl are trying to say. Totally agree with the running game and Nagy.

Yes he did because most people are taking into account the 4 full practices as starter that he may have had coming into this game.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Brady left without shaking Nick's hand. Must be scared of the COVID

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Brady left without shaking Nick's hand. Must be scared of the COVID
Saw that too and I couldn’t help laugh out loud! What a sore loser. You could see Nick waiting around looking for him too like he was going to say good game or whatever

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Nick did well tonight. With a weak Oline and no running game, Nick kept his cool and made plays to help us win the game. Can’t ask for much more than that under the circumstances.

Also, the guy is high IQ - he is like having another coach on the field. He was seeing things that Nagy was missing. He was even teaching Nagy at one point in the game.

He is a refreshing change out of the QB position.
Agreed. There was play or two where he made dumb decisions and I was surprised/disappointed, because decision making should be what sets him apart.

But for the most part, smart plays. a lot of poor throws early, but he got in a groove.

Liked Posts:
After his Superbowl heroics, he needs some time to get that anaconda full. Luckily 670 the score has some blue chew at a discount with the promo code.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What post game show are you watching? NFL Network agrees. But, whatever.
Fox named Nick Foles their Progressive Player of the Game. I didn't have a vote, im sorry. Im just a messenger.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
What game were you watching? The player that sucked most of the game wasn't Foles. I'd say you could pick one or a couple of the OL and they'd be a prime candidate.

Foles was sacked three times and we ran for a whopping 35 yards on 14 carries (2.5 YPC). This team can't run to save it's life and Foles is doing all he can with the cutesy bullshit that Nagy gives him, but without a run game to supplement it, we're rowing with one paddle and going in circles most of the time.

replace Foles with any QB and you get the same shit. A bad o line and cutesy play calling. The difference on this board is likable. Mitch isn’t Liked in Chicago. Foles is. It’s why Foles or anybody else sees the blame shift away from the QB now.

We need to build an Oline for next year, and the next QB in next years draft So Nick can be protected and the heir apparent can be trained behind a competent o line.