Big mistake benching Trubisky

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We'd suck with Mitch too...so it's not a "big mistake." It's like a 2 on a 10 point scale.

I wouldn't classify it as "suck". Mitch was 3-0 when he was benched.

To clarify I'm not saying Trubisky is an amazing QB. But when you have no o line to block you need someone who can scramble and run. Move the pocket. Nagy is too f ing stupid to see this

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ive argued this for quite awhile

The mitch hate is strong on this board the only brightside too all of this at least the things i defending mitch over all that times been exposed and it goes forward from there and the changes the bears need ta succeed start happening

mecha

Liked Posts:

The mitch hate is strong on this board the only brightside too all of this at least the things i defending mitch over all that times been exposed and it goes forward from there and the changes the bears need ta succeed start happening

you did the same exact thing with Jay Cutler. you just want to be different.

also it doesn't matter who the quarterback is, the entire offense is broken. though maybe the Mitchell followers might be onto something, maybe his mobility will translate to 40 more rushing yards for the team's total, and 0 net increase in points.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sure we treaded water for a couple years and a possible goid qb was wasted yet again but just fucking maybe ownership and the gm can see it all clearly now

Nagy must go
The oline must be heavily addressed
Untill these 2 things happen this bears offense will never have a leg to stand on

No matter whose behind center

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

The biggest issue is management of this team and coaching.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:

also it doesn't matter who the quarterback is, the entire offense is broken. though maybe the Mitchell followers might be onto something, maybe his mobility will translate to 40 more rushing yards for the team's total, and 0 net increase in points.
I might be mistaken but i think we averaged more points with mitch but its beside the point now

As far as cutler goes i did absolutely defend him and how could i not he was and still is the very best qb anyone here on this board have ever seen play the position in a bears uniform
Tbf we could maybe enter erik kramer into the argument but not rly

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:

Pace tried to turn Mitch into a pocket passer. He doesn't let him run anyway. I don't know why ppl are obsessed with Mitch's running. He'd get pressured, roll out, and throw five yards off target for an incompletion.

He's injured right now.

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The point I'm trying to make is this team needs someone who is not a pocket passer. That's mitch

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Been waiting my whole dam life for the bears ta draft and homegrow a franchise qb
Im getting older now im nowhere near the kid who was pretend scoring 800 touchdowns as walter payton in the field down the road
Im starting ta think I'll just never see it lol
Feels bad

drewten

Liked Posts:

Well, I don't hate Mitch in fact I was a supporter although non vocal on this board. I disagree though his time is up. Was he ruined? Maybe slightly. Does he give us a better chance of winning? It depends in some circumstances maybe in others not. IMO it's a wash. Both of these guys are gun shy right now and rightfully so.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Been waiting my whole dam life for the bears ta draft and homegrow a franchise qb
Im getting older now im nowhere near the kid who was pretend scoring 800 touchdowns as walter payton in the field down the road
Im starting ta think I'll just never see it lol
Feels bad

How old are you?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not really. Shows how dumb you are
Realising this offence is shite isnt being dumb its being realistic look at the results after 3 seasons
Wtf exactly tells you this system and coach works?
Is it results? Is it player development?has it improved over time?