Biggest WTF play that you remember?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Barber Running OB and Fox throwing the red flag when we would have had 1st and goal on the 2, resulted in a Cunningham fumble through the end zone and a turnover. The game where Lovie through a red flag when he had no business to, lost and then kept a 2nd one in his pocket when it would have obliviously helped because he wanted to keep a challenge available.
Fox wasn’t the problem. The refs completely fucked up that call. Cunningham touched the ball while ob. More proPackerBS

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Biggest what the fuck call I have seen is when Calvin Johnson caught a touchdown pass that was obviously a touchdown pass and the referees ruled he did not make a football move.

He caught it had a leg down tossed aside because it was the game-winning touchdown and they somehow negate it I am happy the Bears won but to this day I think it’s the worst call I’ve ever seen

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Ummm did we all forget already? Parkey hitting the goal post 4 times in 1 game then hitting it again in a potential game winning field goal in the playoffs. Parkey going on a news show making it about himself getting cut then having a shet show of kickers during the off-season.

Following season Nagy kneeling the ball then pinero whiffing the kick then Nagy saying he had no thought of running or passing the ball.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Biggest what the fuck call I have seen is when Calvin Johnson caught a touchdown pass that was obviously a touchdown pass and the referees ruled he did not make a football move.

He caught it had a leg down tossed aside because it was the game-winning touchdown and they somehow negate it I am happy the Bears won but to this day I think it’s the worst call I’ve ever seen

lol

As a Lions fan, that doesn't even come close to the biggest WTF moment. We to have more than are share on Phantom calls that just seem to go in GB's favor to let them win the game when it should have been over. But nothing can compare to this, when it comes to WTF moments in regards to referee's.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
"The Rodgers picking up the ball just sitting there because we thought the play was whistled dead."

Ahhhh fuck..wasn't that the john fox era? i was totally pissed that day.
That was still the Lovie era I believe

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trestman attempting a FG on second down with plenty of time on the clock.

Double doink is runner-up.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fox wasn’t the problem. The refs completely fucked up that call. Cunningham touched the ball while ob. More proPackerBS
Shouldn’t have been thrown anyway. The return thing reminds me of the time bears had a cross field lateral on a return that was run in for a TD and called back on a phantom penalty.

elbandido

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This was mine. It was last game of the season and we needed to win to get into the playoffs.
Lovie was the coach. After review it was ruled a fumble and TD. I was there swearing my ass off.
All anyone on the bears had to do was pick up the ball and the game would have been over and bears in the playoffs.

Why a Lovie coached team who built their game plan around take aways could not pick up a ball on the ground blows my mind to this day. There was never a whistle.
Damn...gotta call my shrink again...

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
All Forrest Gregg shit that didn't get him even fined....hope he's rotting in hell.

Beartex

Liked Posts:
I think mine is 1986 Lions Bears game. Bears intercept a pass and then proceed to pitch it back and forth to each and then one of the pitches is picked off by a Detroit player and returned for a touchdown

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
This was mine. It was last game of the season and we needed to win to get into the playoffs.
Lovie was the coach. After review it was ruled a fumble and TD. I was there swearing my ass off.
All anyone on the bears had to do was pick up the ball and the game would have been over and bears in the playoffs.

Why a Lovie coached team who built their game plan around take aways could not pick up a ball on the ground blows my mind to this day. There was never a whistle.
I'm pretty sure that was Marc Trestman and Mel Tucker. And it's the moment that stands out for me.

Also one of those moments where against any other team the ball is called dead

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
That was still the Lovie era I believe
Nope, that was Trestman. It was the same game that Conte blew the coverage on Cobb. Between both of those plays and Alshon not being able to bring in two deep passes late down the sideline we had so many chances to win that game.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
When a poster supplied his name and address on this website to try to be braggadocious