Biggest X-Factor tonight for a Win

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Offense: Coward vs Donald. Eww! AD can literally get 5 sacks tonight by himself.

Defense: Mack has to take over this game on passing downs.

Spankypants

Liked Posts:
Defense: Danny Trevathan needs to step up and change our minds about him being slow and not being able to cover his target.

Offense: David Montgomery needs to find his rhythm. I know a lot of his lack of performance is based off our depleted O-Line but he’s in the nfl for a reason. Adapt and overcome.

Special Teams: Punt returns. Get more yardage!

Montgomery needs to "Adapt and overcome" our lousy line play?
Hey Monty, you'll need these...
7bc2960229e048c39215f32a6a9215aa--parks-funny-memes.jpg

mceownr22

PacetheGawd
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I believe the #1 X factor is the red zone D. Has to stay stout as we have or we will be down by a lot early and cannot play like that.

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
matt nagy. it'd be nice to not hear apologies from him in his presser for dumbass playcalling/clock management mistakes he made....and hopefully, the coaching staff tightened up the discipline this week enough to cut down on mental penalties.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's EVERY week for us!

Montgomery ain't getting the rushing yards, but he has been 11/13 as a receiver the last two games. If he can make something out of those dump offs early, it will help keep the Rams pass rush honest even if the Bears still can't run the ball.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Montgomery ain't getting the rushing yards, but he has been 11/13 as a receiver the last two games. If he can make something out of those dump offs early, it will help keep the Rams pass rush honest even if the Bears still can't run the ball.
I want to see one or two screens. I mean, our OL is exceptional at allowing every single pass rusher to blow right by them anyways that the defense won't even know what's up. It might get Foles killed, but it's a risk I'm willing to take

napo55

Liked Posts:
The offense needs contributions from more people. Right now, it's Montgomery and AR. Too predictable and allows the D to pretty much know who to stop. Plus, you can't just rely on a couple pf players. Injuries do happen.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
A-Rob was held in check by Jalen Ramsey last year. We really need him to have his usual 80+ yard performance.

Also, we need another receiver to step up! Anyone! TE, WR, even RB! Please! Or we need to find a trade partner immediately to find someone else to give Foles legitimate help in the passing game

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Patterson returning a kickoff for a score.

Was at the Monday night game against the Rams when Hester did it twice - we have a history with them

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
We aren't going to have an offensive difference maker. This game is going to be defined by several players putting up small stats.

This game will be decided by one of two people, and their names are Donald and Mack. Whoever has the better night wins.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Pick an offensive and defensive guy.

Defense: Robert Quinn. Key to tonight for the D is getting pressure on Goff. Bears need Quinn to show up and consistently put pressure on Goff. He doesn't need sacks, but get in the backfield and rattle Goff forcing him to panic. We know Mack will get his, but he's going to draw a lot of attention.

Offense: Jimmy Graham. He needs to find the endzone tonight against a Rams D who has struggled against TEs recently. Foles isn't going to have a ton a time in the pocket so I envision a lot of dink/dunk shit.
Took Graham off the field for our first redzone trip. Nagy's personnel groupings with forever confuse me.