Biggest X-Factor tonight for a Win

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Pick an offensive and defensive guy.

Defense: Robert Quinn. Key to tonight for the D is getting pressure on Goff. Bears need Quinn to show up and consistently put pressure on Goff. He doesn't need sacks, but get in the backfield and rattle Goff forcing him to panic. We know Mack will get his, but he's going to draw a lot of attention.

Offense: Jimmy Graham. He needs to find the endzone tonight against a Rams D who has struggled against TEs recently. Foles isn't going to have a ton a time in the pocket so I envision a lot of dink/dunk shit.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Which ever OL holds up better has the advantage. These are very good defensive fronts. Goff isn't great when rushed or moved off his spot, but if you let him sit back there LAR will probably win. I think LAR is going to work hard to establish the run game early and then move to their play action.

For the Bears, figure out a way to run the ball. If not it's going to be a long night for Foles.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
You want to know how to win tonight? That's easy:

Beer and Chicken Wings.

You start with the beer, but then have some wings, then more beer.

That right there is the key to winning tonight!

Honorable mention to nachos, which is obviously would be a 3rd factor to you 'winning' tonight.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Jimmy Graham needs to play less. We need Kmet to help the OL.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fuller and Patterson
Fuller always shows up. There isn't a WR on the roster that Fuller can't shut down. If the Bears can't get to Goff, I'd be more concerned with Skrine matching up with Kupp.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Jimmy Graham needs to play less. We need Kmet to help the OL.
I would agree, but Jimmy should be in if the Bears are in the red zone. That's why he was brought here and he's been effective.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
We didnt have TEs last year so .....
We didnt have Hicks or Trevathan last year
Our kicker missed 2 kicks last year

I think the x factor tonight will be Quinn

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Defense: Akiem Hicks. If the Rams can break 100 rushing yards, they will win. Hicks needs to lead the way in making the Rams one dimensional early in the night.

Offense: David Montgomery. The Niners beat the Rams by running the ball and the quick short passing game, so if Montgomery is silenced...the rest of the offense may suffer.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nah....nah.

Jimmy G needs to play in the slot exclusively, taking millers snaps.

Then allow kmet to take hurst's snaps.

Harris you mean.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Defense: Akiem Hicks. If the Rams can break 100 rushing yards, they will win. Hicks needs to lead the way in making the Rams one dimensional early in the night.

Offense: David Montgomery. The Niners beat the Rams by running the ball and the quick short passing game, so if Montgomery is silenced...the rest of the offense may suffer.

Problem is that the Niners have guys that can block. And George Kittle dominates the run game on the edges

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nah....nah.

Jimmy G needs to play in the slot exclusively, taking millers snaps.

Then allow kmet to take hurst's snaps.
I think most of us have pretty much had it with Miller lol. With that said, he'll probably go out and have a 100 yard game or something and pull us in again.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
Defense: Hicks. Need to have pressure up the middle so Goff can't step up. Also, need to minimize the run game.

Offense: AR12. Move the chains.

InsideTheLines

Liked Posts:
Defense: Danny Trevathan needs to step up and change our minds about him being slow and not being able to cover his target.

Offense: David Montgomery needs to find his rhythm. I know a lot of his lack of performance is based off our depleted O-Line but he’s in the nfl for a reason. Adapt and overcome.

Special Teams: Punt returns. Get more yardage!