Biggs: No Kafka, Targeting Bill Lazor

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Don't think it started online. It started with Nagy saying he wasn't brought here to run the ball or whatever it was. When you refuse to adjust your offense to suit the talent you have then that can only be described as letting ego overcome common sense.

Most of us all accept Trubs is a major fucking issue and yet Nagy continued to let him throw the ball 40 or 50 times. I mean if you prefer me to say he is a moron rather than calling it ego then that is fine too.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Don't think it started online. It started with Nagy saying he wasn't brought here to run the ball or whatever it was. When you refuse to adjust your offense to suit the talent you have then that can only be described as letting ego overcome common sense.

Most of us all accept Trubs is a major fucking issue and yet Nagy continued to let him throw the ball 40 or 50 times. I mean if you prefer me to say he is a moron rather than calling it ego then that is fine too.
There's an argument to be made that a HC/OC doesn't need to be intelligent or creative to succeed, just practical.

Last edited:

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone who saw the first game of the season and thought Nagys game plan to continually throw into nickel and dime coverage was acceptable, needs their head examined.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Anyone who saw the first game of the season and thought Nagys game plan to continually throw into nickel and dime coverage was acceptable, needs their head examined.
As I've said repeatedly, continuing to run into those fronts, and being stopped cold because your OL sucks, isnt a valid option either...

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
As I've said repeatedly, continuing to run into those fronts, and being stopped cold because your OL sucks, isnt a valid option either...

A running game is something that you need to keep at . Giving up after 5 or 6 tries is a guaranteed way to lose a game.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
A running game is something that you need to keep at . Giving up after 5 or 6 tries is a guaranteed way to lose a game.
If you net 1-2 yards a carry (or worse), all you will do is keep going 3 and out and lose. Guaranteed.

It's one thing if you have the OL to run and just need to keep at it to get it working. That was not our problem...

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bears had more wins than losses so long as they got to 50 yards even with shitty YPC.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
LOL. This Nagy and his ego thing cracks me up. Always amazes me the narratives that start online.

It's either ego or incompetence. What else would it be? Actually, I think it's both. What a lethal combination.