Biggs prediction for da Bears on draft night

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Miami also may be the team most interested in a Allen Robinson package...so bonus points.
Dolphins got 2 mil in cap space, how would they pull off a trade on Draft night?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I don't want Pace to move up for Lance or Fields. Lance could very well be Trubisky II, and Fields is an OSU QB. With all the winning they do, name one OSU QB that played well in the NFL in the last 70 years.

Since 2000:
Steve Bellisari
Craig Krenzel
Troy Smith (Heisman)
Terrelle Pryor
Braxton Miller
Cardale Jones
Dwayne Haskins
*Justin Fields

The best NFL QB they've produced since the 50s is Tomczak. Ohio State is the college QB equivalent of the Bears.

It's a major crapshoot to take either of those players, and to give up multiple 1sts to get them is incredibly risky. I want the Bears to draft a QB as much as anyone, but I think Mills and Mond have just as good a shot to succeed as Lance and Fields.
Never take QBs from Texas Tech, name one NFL QB that's played well from Texas Tech.

Never take QBs from Oregon...

Never take QBs from Wyoming...

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Feel free to trade up, but I would hope they can keep this years 2nd round pick.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace trades Nick Foles + a 3rd for Jimmy G.

Why? Its' Ryan Pace.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I mean I would eventually get on board any of the other QB's trading up that much, but the guy hasn't even thrown 300 passes in college. It has all the makings of a franchise crushing deal. Like come back in 2025 type of fuck up. I just can't do it.
but what if? thats a big enough reason to try it

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
On the radio this morning he predicted they trade up to 4 with ATL and take Lance. Say want you want about the specific player/trade but despite what some may think on this board the bears are STILL desperate. You don't make big plays for Watson and Wilson then sit on your hands come draft night. If there is in fact an opportunity for them to trade up and make a play for a QB. You can be all but assured that's exactly what will happen.

As an aside, I'm ALMOST as excited for the cunting over picks given up as I am to have a young QB on this team with potential. Buckle up bitchez????
What would make more sense than Pace having a washed up QB on the roster deciding to waste more money on a washed up QB to bookend on the roster, while knowing he trusts neither Qb on the roster and would be planning to trade up for rookie QB? So yeah, totally realistic.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I don't want Pace to move up for Lance or Fields. Lance could very well be Trubisky II, and Fields is an OSU QB. With all the winning they do, name one OSU QB that played well in the NFL in the last 70 years.

Since 2000:
Steve Bellisari
Craig Krenzel
Troy Smith (Heisman)
Terrelle Pryor
Braxton Miller
Cardale Jones
Dwayne Haskins
*Justin Fields

The best NFL QB they've produced since the 50s is Tomczak. Ohio State is the college QB equivalent of the Bears.

It's a major crapshoot to take either of those players, and to give up multiple 1sts to get them is incredibly risky. I want the Bears to draft a QB as much as anyone, but I think Mills and Mond have just as good a shot to succeed as Lance and Fields.
I don’t agree with your logic. Past OSU QBs have failed so Fields will? We’re talking about different human beings here with different skill sets. There are a few arguments against taking Fields. That’s not one of them.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Anybody who takes Lance over Fields will regret it. #calledit
Yeah I'd prefer Fields as well. Lance would be so polarizing it would shake up the city. Which would make for great sports talk radio.

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
I don’t agree with your logic. Past OSU QBs have failed so Fields will? We’re talking about different human beings here with different skill sets. There are a few arguments against taking Fields. That’s not one of them.

Bullshit. OSU QBs are coming out of college unprepared to play in the NFL. It's a long established pattern. Are they overdue? Yes. You want to risk 3 1sts on it? Nope.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Yeah I'd prefer Fields as well. Lance would be so polarizing it would shake up the city. Which would make for great sports talk radio.
Lance is inaccurate as all hell. He needs at least 2 years before he’ll be ready.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Bullshit. OSU QBs are coming out of college unprepared to play in the NFL. It's a long established pattern. Are they overdue? Yes. You want to risk 3 1sts on it? Nope.
Ehh. The last few QBs were simply overdrafted because of need. I can't remember an OSU QB with the talent of Fields. Haskins and the like couldn't hold his jock.

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
Never take QBs from Texas Tech, name one NFL QB that's played well from Texas Tech.

Never take QBs from Oregon...

Never take QBs from Wyoming...

Do TT and Oregon have the same winning tradition as OSU? Since inception of the BCS, OSU's been in 10 BCS games, Oregon 5, and TT none. Again, with the amount of winning OSU does, you'd think they'd produce NFL-ready QBs. They don't.

I have no idea if Fields will break that mold - I hope he does. I'm not betting 3 1sts on it though. If he falls to 20, Bears should absolutely pick him up.

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
I'd be all in on Lance.

There's a reason Kyle Shanahan has the 49ers considering between him Mac Jones and Fields at 3

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean I would eventually get on board any of the other QB's trading up that much, but the guy hasn't even thrown 300 passes in college. It has all the makings of a franchise crushing deal. Like come back in 2025 type of fuck up. I just can't do it.
Pace is on a roll why stop now