Biggs prediction for da Bears on draft night

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
On the radio this morning he predicted they trade up to 4 with ATL and take Lance. Say want you want about the specific player/trade but despite what some may think on this board the bears are STILL desperate. You don't make big plays for Watson and Wilson then sit on your hands come draft night. If there is in fact an opportunity for them to trade up and make a play for a QB. You can be all but assured that's exactly what will happen.

As an aside, I'm ALMOST as excited for the cunting over picks given up as I am to have a young QB on this team with potential. Buckle up bitchez????

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bring it on?

I mean I would eventually get on board any of the other QB's trading up that much, but the guy hasn't even thrown 300 passes in college. It has all the makings of a franchise crushing deal. Like come back in 2025 type of fuck up. I just can't do it.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree that Ryan Pace will be trading up for a QB.

How far and which one...I have no idea. I stopped trying to figure out Ryan Pace's thought process to the QB position four years ago.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I mean I would eventually get on board any of the other QB's trading up that much, but the guy hasn't even thrown 300 passes in college. It has all the makings of a franchise crushing deal. Like come back in 2025 type of fuck up. I just can't do it.
Totally. sink or swim. Who gives a fuck in all reality the bears are irrelevant until they figure out that position.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
On the radio this morning he predicted they trade up to 4 with ATL and take Lance. Say want you want about the specific player/trade but despite what some may think on this board the bears are STILL desperate. You don't make big plays for Watson and Wilson then sit on your hands come draft night. If there is in fact an opportunity for them to trade up and make a play for a QB. You can be all but assured that's exactly what will happen.

As an aside, I'm ALMOST as excited for the cunting over picks given up as I am to have a young QB on this team with potential. Buckle up bitchez????

i would love to see them trade up and take a fields or lance but i dont think they will...as for why do it for wilson and watson but not in the draft? both of those guys are proven commodities in the nfl...fields, lance whoever have accomplished nothing in the nfl and there is no guarantee they will.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

I agree and think Pace will at least try to trade up for another QB. Like you said, you can’t swing for the fences for a veteran QB and then take a back seat. How desperate is Pace willing to get and what will George/Ted let him do.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

The draft does fall on Jay Cutler’s birthday…

Bad juju right thur!!

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fields will fall to 6 and Pace trades up with Miami. biggest competition will be New England who Miami won’t want to trade down with.

Miami also may be the team most interested in a Allen Robinson package...so bonus points.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
i would love to see them trade up and take a fields or lance but i dont think they will...as for why do it for wilson and watson but not in the draft? both of those guys are proven commodities in the nfl...fields, lance whoever have accomplished nothing in the nfl and there is no guarantee they will.
Based off that idea, the Bears should never draft another rookie QB and only go after hard to come by elite veteran QBs.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:

A big reason they made plays on those guys is because of there current draft slot. On the outside looking in. Notice none of the QB needy teams with premium picks made serious plays for those two even though whoever they'll be drafting will be unproven.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The obvious worry is that da berz have never been able to develop a qb. Nagy hasn’t shown himself able to do so.. maybe if he promises to be hands off and allows lazor and defilippo to do the mentoring....yeah, not gonna happen. Lol

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I think that you should be willing to give up lottery tickets for Russell Wilson.

That is very different from giving up 5 lottery tickets for 1 lottery ticket.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only question is: which team is Pace going to make a perennial SB contender by giving them all the Bears top draft picks?
Nah, not perennial. Another team will get a chance once this qb gets released and we give up another 4 first round picks in 2025.