Bijan Robinson breakdown

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Per above comments on his receiving skills:

Are we talking actual WR routes, or more of a McCaffery 2.0?

YAC monster on tosses, sweeps, & check-downs?
He can run actual routes and line up all over the formation. Brugler said he equates to a top WR in this draft. He’d be the best Deebo role you could imagine.
Debate 1: Is he generational talent?

If not a resounding "YES", he's not worth considering in early/mid 1st.
是的, SI, JA, OUI, Da. YES.

greg23

Liked Posts:
It’s already been admitted by poles that Jaycee horn was a trade target with the #1 overall pick package.

If you think CB is out of the picture then you don’t know poles
Build thru the trenches

Cb
Ss
Cb

Sounds like a bear gm

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope the Lions make a slight trade up to 12-14 and take him. Bijan vs the Bears D-line would be good entertainment.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Drafting a RB top 10 in 2023 is the dumbest fucking move a GM could do. Enis and Benson dumb. Like drafting a kicker dumb. Anyone who condones this hasn’t watched football since the 90s.

Draft Darnell Wright and the product Foreman/Herbert put on the field will be amazing.
Called it. Lions do the dumbest shit and Poles does exactly what I wanted. Condolences @nc0gnet0

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Called it. Lions do the dumbest shit and Poles does exactly what I wanted. Condolences @nc0gnet0
The fact that you Called it makes it the opposite. Lions got three picks in the second, and got both of the guys they targeted. But I will be sure to give you my confolences as the Lions steam role the Bears in 2023.